Dean #13

Imagine: Working a high school case with Sam and Dean.

A vengeful spirit was hanging out at a local Hight School. So, as it was kind of your job, you and the boys went to check it out. Unfortunately, this meant blending in.

Because you were noticeably the youngest of your trio, you just about passed as a high school student. Sam applied as a janitor. And Dean applied as seemingly his favourite, a sports coach.

So you pulled on the only clothes you owned that made you look younger, which just so happened to be your favourite Doctor Who t shirt and a hoodie.

"You know the plan?" Dean asked for the 3rd time as you got out of the car. "Yes, Dean. Just blend in." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "That's my girl. See you around, kiddo." You gave your boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips before jumping out of the car and standing near the doors.

A group of girls approached and squealed at your t shirt. "Uhm, hi?" You asked once they'd calmed down. "Okay, you have no say in this. You are now our friend." One girl wearing a Star Trek t shirt smiled.

" Oh, okay! I'm new so..." They dragged you away and into the building.

A few hours later you were sat at lunch with your friends, that just so happened to be around 5 years younger than you, but you didn't tell them that, obviously. You spotted Sam carrying a mop around the hall, fiddling with the EMF meter in his pocket. He gave you a light smile but hurried off before he looked suspicious.

You turned back to the girls, "What lesson do you guys have next?"

" Sport." They all sigh in unison, "You'll be able to borrow some clothes from lost property or something, (Y/N)." The Star Trek girl smiled.

Once the bell had gone and you had found some shorts, a top and some more suitable shoes, you hurried off to the sports hall.

" Sorry I'm late." You smiled at the teacher, aka. Dean. "Yeah, you will be.", he shouted. You turned around in shock and shuffled into the line of school kids, "Nah, I'm just kidding! You can all call me Dean. Now who wants to play dodgeball?" He said excitedly.

Once the room was set up, everyone started playing, but you stood awkwardly in the corner. Dean lept onto the bench between the teams and blew his whistle. "(Y/L/N)! What are you doing?!"

"I don't want to play, sir."

"The hell you calling sir?  I told you all, I'm Dean." He jumped down and approached you. "Now come and play dodgeball."

You gave him a shake if your head. "Alright, that's it." He sighed and threw you over his shoulder. "Uhm, Dean! Are you allowed to do that?!" The Star Trek girl panicked. "Yup." He shouted as he placed you on the court. "Now play before I make you do laps."

After the lesson everyone went home, but you stayed in the hall. "You're a dick." You laughed, " I know." Dean smiled and gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

" So guys? Since you're both doing a whole lot of nothing, I've ganked that spirit. Thanks for the help." Sam said from the door, sounding pissed off.

"We should go." Dean patted your back.

"Yep."