Castiel #11

HEY GUYS I'M BACK FOR ANOTHER IMAGINE

DID YOU MISS ME?

I bloody hope yous did because I missed writing these!!

So I'm trying to catch up on all of these fabulous requests, so here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine: Cas gets confused at the 'I'm a ninja' joke
(Suggested by @BubblesFelies )

You had the day off.

Sam and Dean had gone off on a small hunt. It was just a rogue vamp, no biggy - so they decided you deserved a break.

Days off were rare, and you hated to admit it, but you had no idea how to spend it.

You'd tried going on your laptop, but there were only so many crappy articles you could read before you got hungry.

Leaving your room in the bunker, you made your way to the kitchen, knowing the turns and steps like the back of your hand.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a voice shout. You almost jumped out of your skin, you expexted to be alone. "(Y/N) it's me, Castiel. Are you here?"

You had had a boring enough day, might as well make it at least a little exciting. You didn't reply. Instead you hurried into the kitchen as quietly as you could, and noticed Cas standing with his back to you.

Seeing your chance, you took it.

With one large bound you leapt onto Cas' back, wrapping your arms and legs around his body.

Cas jumped in shock, almost dropping you - you planted a quick kiss on his cheek as a silent apology.

"(Y/N)! I am so sorry, I didn't hear you." Cas apologised as you climbed off his back.

"How did you sneak up on me? I am a celestial being, I should have heard you?" He asked, confused.

"I'm a ninja." You smirked.

Cas tilted his head, making himself look irritatingly adorable. "You are not a ninja, (Y/N)." He sighed.

"I so am!" You defended, "Did you see that?"

"See what?"

You moved closer to him, "Exactly." You whispered.

Cas strained his mind. "That makes no sense, you did nothing?"

You laughed to yourself, "I did! I was too fast for you, you didn't see me!"

Cas shook his head. "(Y/N), I am an angel. I can see anything. You did not move."

You sighed in defeat, "Never mind, Cas. God it's a good job I love you. You're hard work sometimes!" You laughed. Cas half-laughed awkwardly, obviously not understanding your humour.

It wasn't until Sam and Dean arrived and helped you to explain the joke to Cas that he finally understood it.

Well, sort of.

Oh my word awful. So very awful. My sincerest apologies.

I JUST WANT YOU PEOPLE TO LOVE ME.

~ Moose 0u0