Dean #5

You were pinned against the wall, Dean gripped your neck and you struggled to breath. "Dean-" You gasped. He grinned and laughed. Tracing the blade of his knife over your cheekbones. "You really think he's gonna stop?" He chuckled. "Poor little bitch." He tightened his grip and you whimpered in agony. "Cause, you know, that's what he thinks of you." Dean smiled, and sliced your forehead. "He thinks you're a bitch. No good at hunting. Definitely not. Also-" He leant towards your ear. "He thinks you're terrible in bed." He laughed. You could have easily took the knife and killed him. But you didn't. You couldn't. It was still Dean. He was in there somewhere. " Now, I'm going to put Dean out of his misery." He said and grabbed your head, slamming it into the wall. "Exor- cisi- mus- te- om- n- nis- im- mu- n- do-" You tried to chant. The Demon's eyes flashed to black and he stabbed Dean through the heart. "Finish your chant now sweetheart." He laughed and slammed your head into the wall again. You groaned in agony as the demon grabbed both your shoulders, slamming you repeatedly into the wall with great force.

" (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up! (Y/N)!!" Dean shouted, shaking your shoulders. Your eyes shot open and you lashed out at Dean. "Stop! Stop hurting me!" You quivered at the edge of the bed.

Dean was clearly upset. You turned around and saw a tear spill from his eye as he quickly wiped it away. He moved slightly closer to you. "Dean..." You sighed. He looked up at you, tears were pouring out of your eyes, which made him cry more. "I wouldn't hurt you (Y/N). How could you even think I would?" Another tear fell from his eye but he left it. "Dean I'm so sorry, it was a bad dream. I know you wouldn't hurt me." You crawled to him and held his hand. "I'm so sorry, I love you Dean." He looked at you, seeing that the drean had really shook you up. "Wh-what did I do?" Dean asked, referring to the dream. "You tortured me, and said you didn't love me, and that I was a bad hunter..." You cried and he hugged you. He rubbed your back and you both lay down. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, but I would never hurt you. Not ever. You know that!" He kissed the top of your head. "I know Dean." You pulled away and noticed that you had soaked Dean's t shirt with your tears, "Sorry about that mess."

"Don't be silly, that doesn't matter. But you do. You matter to me, (Y/N), and I love you so much. More than the Impala!" You hugged him again and he kissed your forehead. "I love you baby."

"I love you more Dean."