Crowley #2

"(Y/N) please! One more!" Crowley pleaded, trying to writhe you off him. "Come on Crowley! Just have the day off!" You grabbed his waist and clenched tight.

"(Y/N), this is my job. Who else is going to torture all these demons!?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't give me that face, boy." You snapped and stared straight into his green-ish brown eyes.

"God dammit." You muttered and shook your head, Crowley smiled. "Fine. One more demon. Then we watch Firefly." You deal.

"I can't argue with that." Crowley smiles and rushes into the basement.

An hour or so later the screams have stopped - you hoped that meant he was coming back, and your wish came true! Your Crowley hurried up the stairs and cleaned himself up, before hopping down in front of the TV, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Any good info?" You ask, not looking away from the TV. "Not much, a couple demons are 'rebelling'  against me, you could say. But I'll deal with them tomorrow - I want to spend some time with my girlfriend now." He smiled and stood up, "So see you later."

"Crowley you dick." You laughed as he giggled and sat back down next to you. "Oh look, here she is!" He pecks you on the cheek and you spend the day hugging and re watching your favourite episodes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies. Short one, I know. But forgive me, my teachers seem to think that I have no social life (which I don't, but that's not the point), and have been giving me so much homework so this was all I could do for you guys.

Don't blame me! Blame my teachers!

Love y'all

~ Moose