Dean #12

(Suggested by @HelloImTheRani )

Imagine: Singing Bohemian Rhapsody with Dean in the Impala.

You and Dean climbed into the Impala. "How come Sam didn't want to come? He usually wouldn't miss a hunt for anything." You asked as Dean started the engine. "I don't know, but I don't mind. More time to spend with you." He winked.

"Shut up!" I punched his arm. He laughed and turned the radio on. "It's around a 14 hour drive to Akron, so you better get comfy." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

I turned to Dean and smiled, "Oh my god I love Queen!" You turned it up louder.

Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality. Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see.

"I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy." Dean sang enthusiastically.

"Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low." I sang.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me." Dean almost screamed.

"To meeee!" I replied.

And you both sang for a while longer, getting really into the song as the rock section came up and you both began violently headbanging.

Once the song came to an end you both began laughing hysterically, to an extent that Dean had to pull over at the side of the road to calm down.

"Holy crap, you didn't tell me you were a Queen fan!"

"I didn't know I was!" He laughed.

You leant over to kiss his cheek but he turned his head so you kissed his lips. "Hey! Cheeky." Hr smiled and kissed you again before deciding that driving away again would be a good idea.