Sam #4

You and Sam were having an argument. They happened every now and then, but never was this much violence used. You had got injured on a hunt trying to protect Sam - he was furious.

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOOK OUT FOR ME (Y/N)!" Sam yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! STAND AND WATCH MY BOYFRIEND DIE!?" You screamed, your arms flailing around.

"WELL WHAT IF YOU HAD DIED?! WHAT THE HELL WOULD I HAVE DONE!?" Sam cried out, kicking over a chair.

"OH SO IT'S DIFFERENT IF IT WAS YOU THAT DIED?! WHAT THE HELL WOULD I HAVE DONE?!" You shouted, throwing a lamp at Sam.

"I NEED YOU MORE!" Sam yelled, as if it was a fact.

"YOU ABSOLUTE LIAR!" You screamed, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DO FOR YOU!"

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THINGS FOR ME I'M A GROWN MAN!" Sam yelled, anger in his eyes as he swung his arm out.

"NO!!" You cried as he smashed a picture off the cabinet. You fell to the floor and tried to pick up the pieces of glass, because Sam was walking bare foot. It was your favorite picture - of the first date Sam took you on. You were both sat on the beach, the sunset perfectly illuminating your faces.

Sam dropped beside you and helped, "Oh god..." He whispered, "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)."

You half smiled at him, "The picture's fine, we'll need a new frame..." You choked up.

Sam grabbed you and pulled you into his lap and tightly hugged you. "I'm sorry baby, you know I hate fighting with you. But I couldn't loose you. I love you, I have since the day you smiled at me on our first hunt together. I fell for you, and now I can't get back up."

"I'll help you up." You smiled at him.

"No, I like it down here, you look good from this angle."

"I look good from every angle!" You sarcastically flipped your hair. Sam laughed and kissed your forehead.

"Yeah. You do." He pecked your lips. You two didn't fight for a long time after that.