Dean #1

You were sitting on the sofa (or couch, whatever, I'm English sorry) watching TV. Over the sound of the Doctor Who theme you could hear a faint melody from one of the other rooms. Wondering what it was, you muted the TV to hear a loud, painfully awful singing from the bathroom. You stood up and laughed to yourself. Trust Dean to be the one to scream 'Highway to Hell' first thing on a Thursday morning. The neighbours wouldn't be too impressed to have that as their wake up call. You hurried to the bathroom door as quietly as possible and listened for a bit.

"Goin' down! Party time! My friends are gonna be there tooooooo! I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL! ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL!"

You couldn't take any more. You burst through the door to reveal a naked Dean in the shower, singing into a shampoo bottle. This was absolutely golden!

" I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO- (Y/N) OH MY GOD GET OUT GET OUT!"

You burst into fits of laughter as Dean tried to cover himself up. "This means war (Y/N)!" He screamed as you ran out of the door and hid behind the sofa.

Moments later Dean emerged from the bathroom, wearing only boxers with his hair still dripping wet. "Hiding are we?!" He shouted in a mock threatening voice. You realised how vulnerable you were out in the open, so you decided to make a run for the bedroom. You were almost at the door when you were rugby tackled by a semi-naked Dean. You both collapsed with a thud as Dean climbed on top of you and began to tickle your sides.

"Dean! No! Please!" You said inbetween fits of laughter, "I'll do! Anything!". He stopped for a minute with an eager look on his face, "Anything?". You laughed at him and he leant down and kissed you on the lips.

He was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one's a bit long, I hope that's okay! I've only written one imagine so far and I'm really enjoying it! The next one will probably be a Castiel imagine, but please comment which characters you want me to write about!

I haven't had many reads at all but I'm still going to write these because I really enjoy it!

~Moose