Gabriel #1

You had taken your neice to the sweet shop - since she had been well behaved while her parents were away. You strolled the aisles, holding her hand so she didn't run off.

"So what do you fancy, Charlie?" you asked as she looked at the shelves in awe. "I don't know... there is so much to choose from!" She mumbled, sounding somehow older than a 5 year old should. "Well, you take your time. You've earned this, kiddo!" You ruffled her bouncy red hair.

She began pacing the aisles, you tried to stay close to her, but you were looking at the shelves for something for yourself too.

"Have you found anyth- Charlie?!" You asked, you couldn't see her anywhere. "CHARLIE!?" You shouted.

'Crap. I've lost her.' You thought, then a head of red hair ran past the end of the aisle, "Charlie! Hang on!" You shouted as you ran after her.

'Hell, she's fast!'

She ran down another aisle and you heard a squeal and a giggle. You stopped to see a man with a green jacket and long-ish hair carrying Charlie, "You shouldn't run around, kiddo, you could hurt yourself!" The man squeezed her and she laughed even more.

You looked at the man and Charlie in a mix of shock and awe. "Is this your bundle of fun?" He asked you, a half smile playing at his lips. "Yeah, well- she's my neice." You smiled as the man put her down.  "She's adorable!" The man stated, "I'm Gabriel!" He held out his hand.

'Yeah? You look like an angel too! Crap, I'm so glad he's not a mind reader!'  You thought to yourself.

Gabriel laughed and shook his head

'Oh great, he's probably a magician, reading my mind, ugh. Great. Now the hot guy knows I think his ass is more adorable than Charlie.'

Gabriel turned away, 'Oh my God is he blushing!?' .

"Oh, I'm (Y/N), by the way!"

"That's a really nice name, keep it."

You laughed, "As long as you keep yours, it makes you sound like an angel!"

"Okay!" He nervously laughed, "Well I best be off then, see ya 'round (Y/N)." He brushed past you.

"Yeah, see you later!"

He smirked as he walked off. You felt something in your pocket and you pulled out a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"You smooth-ass mother!" You laughed under your breath, that number was definitely going in your speed dial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been updating in a while my little Mooses, (Is that even plural for Moose? I don't know, I need a name for you guys)
Anyway, I've been bombarded with schoolwork and haven't had time to update but I'm trying so don't hate!

Also, please, suggestions would be so helpful! No matter how stupid an idea sounds I'll try and make it into an Imagine because, hell, I'm struggling now!

I love you guys!

~ Moose