Crowley #1

Three demons dragged your unconscious body into the dark room. There was a tray of knives, blades, salt, holy water, you name it. You were thrown into a metal chair and strapped down with leather straps and chains. One demon laughed as you regained consciousness. " Wakey wakey sleeping beauty!" One mocked as they slapped you awake. Your eyes took a moment or so to adjust to the single bright light that hung from the ceiling above you.

"Hey boss!" A demon yelled "We got one!"

You heard a slow, steady clump of shoes on wood as someone came down the stairs.

"Found 'er outside a motel in Wyoming." One said proudly.

You heard someone approach from behind and laugh. The other demons quickly joined in. The footsteps got closer and you were hit across the head with something hard. Not hard enough to knock you out, though, but hard enough to make you dizzy. You coughed and some blood came out, spilling over the already dried blood that had ran down your chin, from when one of the demons stabbed you before they took you away. Your head throbbed and your eyes were swollen.

The figure walked past you, it's identity obscured by the shadow of the single light. You assumed it was male by the broad shoulders and short hair, but he never turned to face you, so you couldn't be sure.

The sound of metal on metal snapped you out of your daze as you looked up to see the man turning around. "Well, bit daft being outside this late when you know there's demons in Wyoming, eh?" A broad British voice mocked, as the man fully turned to look at you.

Black suit. Dark hair. Dark eyes. Stubble. 'CROWLEY!?' You screamed to yourself. Your bloody boyfriend!!!

Crowley held a knife in his hand. "Now, what do you say- FLIPPING HELL! (Y/N)!!!" Crowley screamed as he knelt before you and began to untie you. "Thanks." You groaned as you stood up and Crowley hugged you. He quickly pulled away and turned to his demons. "I wanted bloody shifters! Not her!"

The Demons looked at each other. "Well if you're not going to finish the job..." One laughed smugly. He zapped behind you and stabbed you through the stomach. You wailed in agony. " (Y/N)! NO!" Crowley screamed as he smited the Demons with the click of his fingers as he grabbed you tight. " (Y/N) I'm so sorry sweetie! If I had known-"

"It's okay, you didn't know." You smiled as you put your hand to the wound and it disappeared.

Crowley's jaw dropped. " Oh fab."

You looked at him, confused. " An angel!?" He laughed, "I'm in love with an angel!"

You smiled as he shook his head in disbelief. "Well this is certainly a new feeling!" He smiled and gave you a huge hug.