A/N... again...

UGH SORRY I KNOW AUTHOR'S NOTES SUCK.

I feel awful that I never update anymore, but I just wanted you guys to know that I am still here, I do still read your comments and everything! Also... OVER 63k HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

So, lately I've been really un-motivated to write, and I feel like I'm posting really crappy imagines lately, so hopefully soon I'll feel a bit more up to it and I can make them slightly bearable.

I have a week off school which begins after school tomorrow, and obviously I have no life so I should be able to update a few times and get up to date with the list of imagines I have going on!

Also... just two more meaningless things I'm sorry. So tomorrow is Friday 13th, and I was curious as to whether you guys do stuff on Friday 13th? I know some people actually like to do things to commemorate it, and yeah, do any of you guys do anything? I intend to watch the film 'Friday the 13th', as in the Jared Padalecki version, not the franchise. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good? Ugh so many questions, sorry, moving on! One more thing, I swear!

So, Saturday is valentines day! Woop. Or forever alone day if you're me. Soooo, (more questions, forgive me) is anyone doing anything nice for valentines day? Does anyone have a crush that they want to ask out? Honestly, I wish I had the confidence to tell my crush how I felt, but instead I sit in the corner and pretend I don't exist. It's pretty hard being a social outcast, and having a crush on one of the most popular guys in my year. Ugh the struggles. Well, if anyone feels lonely on Valentine's Day, just remember that I love you more than life itself. You guys mean the world to me!

And that's it. This got to be a pretty personal and long A/N, so I'm sorry about that. Also, it's been pointed out that I say 'so' a lot. But yeah.

I love you guys all so much, and I hope to update soon!

~ Moose :3