Castiel #5

Castiel's POV:

I was at the bar with Dean and Sam, when a beautiful girl walked in. The way she looked around, made it obvious that she was self-conscious. But why? She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen - and I've been around for a very long time.

She wore plaid and her hair was wavy and long. "Wow." I gasped.

Dean gave me a funny look, "Uh, Cas?" He laughed, "The hell you doing?"

"What? Uh no. Nothing." I mumbled.

Sam shook his head and laughed, "Go talk to her, lover boy!" Dean laughed too. They looked at me, knowing that I wouldn't.

"Alright then." I replied, getting up. Sam and Dean looked shocked. "Well, Cas, I'm proud of you, man!" Dean smiled and gestured for me to go.

Your POV:

You hated bars. But today had been rough - really rough. So the bar seemed like a paradise.

You walked up to the bar, feeling insecure.

You heard someone cough, and you were tapped on the shoulder. you turned around to see a tall-ish man, wearing a tan trench coat, with hair that you just wanted to run your hands through. "Uh- Hi, I'm uh, Castiel." He smiled.

"Um, hi, I'm (Y/N)." You looked down.

"You're beautiful." He blurted out, making you blush a bright shade of pink.

"Whoa! Easy tiger. Which of your friends dared you to say that?" You crossed your arms. Castiel tilted his head at an adorable angle. He looked like an angel.

"Um, none, I think you're very pretty." He was blushing now.

"Well, uh, thanks. You're not bad looking yourself!" You smiled.