Sam #1

This imagine is set in a high school AU.

It was break, you sat on the school field under a tree, like you did every day. It was quiet there - the perfect atmosphere to read. Today you were reading 'Croatoan' by Carver Edlund, your favourite writer.

You usually go undisturbed, so you were supprised when a figure sat beside you. You slammed your book shut and hid it, never turning to look and see who is beside you.

"Why did you hide your book?" A male voice said. Oh God. He was probably here to pick on you or steal your homework. You tried to remain calm and you slowly turned to look at him. He had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. He was very attractive and dressed in plaid.

You swallowed, "I... uh... w-who are you?" You didn't recognise him. He smiled, "I'm Sam Winchester, who are you?" "I'm uh, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)..." Sam smiled at you. "(Y/N). That's a nice name, (Y/N). Why did you hide your book?"

You stared into your lap. "I- uh, though you were coming to... steal it." Sam laughed. He had a nice laugh, it wasn't too loud, and it sounded genuine. "Why would I steal your book?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"May I see it?" Sam asked politely, you nodded and handed it to him. "You've got to be kidding me!" Sam chuckled. You snatch the book away from him and stuffed it into your bag. "I knew it." You mumbled as you stood up in anger.

"What?" Sam asked, concern on his face. "I knew you'd laugh at me. You're just like the rest." You spat, Sam stood up. "What the hell do you mean!?" Sam said, then started to laugh, "Oh my god! Haha, you think i was taking the Mickey! That's my favourite book! You moron!" He punched your arm playfully. You began to laugh and apologised. He grabbed your arms and pulled you closer, "Please don't think I'd try to upset you, okay?" You nodded and he hugged you. You tensed up for a moment and then leaned in and hugged him back. "Sam, we only met 5 minutes ago!" You laughed.

"I think I like you, (Y/N)..."

"I think that feeling is mutual."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again, sorry that this one is rubbish, I just wanted to post another one.

~Moose