•CHAPTER ONE•

Ever since we were little, me and my twin brother told ourselves that we would never get married

We don't need women to be happy

Women will only cause problems in our lives.

Bachelors for life.

Brothers stick together

And now he is merely weeks away from getting married to his college sweetheart, though I should have seen it coming, they have been dating for almost eight years.

How stupid could I be, they would get married eventually.

"Another one!" I shouted to the bartender, sliding my empty glass to him. I will admit, I was a little tipsy but nothing I can't handle.

He hands me another shot and I chugged it down within seconds, enjoying the burning sensation of the drink going down my throat.

I look around for my candidates for tonight.

We've got candidate number one, she didn't have the best looking face but I can work with it, her long smooth legs exposed in her short shorts, extra large breasts which looked very fake, she should definitely sue her plastic surgery, yeah, that's going to be a hard pass.

I look around the bar for the next candidate.

And there we go, candidate number two. A woman a few stools away from me, bent over the bar, in position already. How convenient.

She wasn't bad looking either- hot face, big brown eyes and hot lips I wouldn't mind fucking.

She was just the distraction I needed.

"Another one," I said loud enough for her to hear me.

She looks at me with an uninterested look before smirking, turning back to the bartender, probably ordering a drink.

Oh, so you wanna play hard to get, I thought to myself with a smirk.

I look down her body, medium perky breasts rested on her bodycon black dress. A small waist, thick, juicy ass. She was not very tall either and had long black hair I couldn't wait to pull on and those juicy thick thighs I could already imagine diving in between.

"Put her drinks on my tab," I said to the bartender who handed her a dry martini

"No, I've got it," she says to the bartender.

"I insist," I said turning to her. Flashing her my panty dropping smile that always had the ladies on their knees, sucking on my dick.

She'll be on her knees any second now, any second now.

She scoffs, "no thanks," she says giving the bartender cash.

"I just wanted to buy you a drink," I said turning to her.

"No I'm okay, I'm not going to get a drink from some lonely guy at a bar" she says giving me a quick tight lipped smile.

I'm going to fuck that attitude out of her.

"Come on, it's just a simple gesture," I persuaded.

"I know there's a motive behind the gesture," She says bluntly, rolling her eyes.

"So what, I can't just offer to pay for the pretty lady's drink with no motive?" I countered.

"Oh really, why me when there are a lot of people here?" she says standing up straight, with her hand on her waist.

When I remained quiet she continued.

"That's what I thought, you can get a random woman around here to fuck with your free drink shit. I know you're only trying to get into my pants," she says leaving.

"I've fucked more than half of them already and the other half is not really my type" I said after her.

She stops in her tracks, turning around slowly.

I've got her, I thought to myself with a smirk.

Although when she turned she didn't look so pleased, with a grimace on her face and her free hand rested on her hip as she put her weight on one leg.

"Well that's too bad, I'm not going to join that group of hoes today,"she says.

"Well then I'll be seeing you tomorrow," I said cleverly with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes before turning back and storming off.

I stare at her ass and the swaying of her hips as she walked away. She moved like a model, catching the attention of all the men, definitely including me.

Was I just rejected?

I was just rejected. She was the first woman to ever reject me. She didn't fall for the free drink, nor my charming smile and the cockyness.

The fact that she didn't want me just made me want her more. I love a little challenge. I always get what I want, and I will have her in my bed like all the other women I've had in my bed.

I leave some money for my drinks, getting up, I pass by the table she was seated at, she was with a few girls, her skin glowing under the neon club lights and a huge smile on her face. She really was gorgeous.

I made eye contact with her before her smile dropped, rolling her eyes before turning back to the girls she was laughing with, her smile returning instantly.

I leave the club going to my penthouse right next door.

"Good night sir," the building door man, Antonio says.

"Good night Tony," I said lazily nodding my head. I walk to the elevator, taking a lift to the top floor

|••••|

I woke up to my annoying alarm, making me groan, covering my face with a pillow before getting up and going to the bathroom and taking a piss before showering.

I quickly changed into jogger pants and a random training tshirt.

I go out for my usual jog, running about two miles just like everyday, the cold air slapping my face as I ran, just what I needed to start my day.

After my jog, I take another shower before getting ready for work dressing in a grey Armani suit.

I get out of my condo going downstairs to find my chauffeur, Liam, already there, waiting for me.

"Morning Mr Bianchi," he says, looking at me through the rear view mirror as I get buckled up.

"Morning Liam, to the coffee shop," I said as the car pulls off, as to which he replies with a yes sir.