•CHAPTER FIFTY ONE•

"Monique Morrelli, you bitch, how could you!?" Vanessa's angry voice sounds through my speaker

"What are you talking about?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Tell me why I am looking at an article that says you and Luca are dating!?" My eyes widen, oh shit, the cats out of the bag.

"Girl can you stop shouting, it's too early for your shouting," I grumble.

"No, I'm furious, you've been dating my brother in law and haven't told me!"

"Look-"

"Monique Morrelli tell me this article is not real!"

"It is," I admit.

"And you didn't think to tell me!?"

"I was going to-"

"When, when you broke up!?"

"No-"

Okay, she really needs to stop interupting me.

"You know what, bye," she says before ending the call. I stare at the blank phone before letting out a breath. I mean, I get why she's mad, but it's not such a big deal.

I go online in search of this article the article Vanessa was talking about.

There it was. LUCA BIANCHI DATING DAUGHTER OF HUMBERTO MORRELLI.

Okay first of all, I am more than my father's daughter, nowhere in this article is my name mentioned, I am referred to as my father's daughter throughout the article.

There were a bunch of pictures if me and Luca in different places, walking into his house, in the hospital parking lot, at the park at night,the pictures were concerning as they were over a period of four weeks, which meant the photographer had been following Luca for a month. Not creepy at all.

I call Luca and he answers after the second ring

"Hey babe," I said getting out of bed.

"Ciao my bambina," he answers.

"We have a problem."

"What, are you okay? Where are you?" He asks, clearly worried.

"I'm fine, relax. Have you seen the article?"

"What article? I'm driving to work"

"I'll send you the article and I'll pass by your office before I go to work."

"Okay," he says, surprise in his voice. I mean I can't blame him, this will be my first time at his place of work. No point hiding our relationship when everyone knows."I'll inform my assistant, addio."

"Addio," I said before ending the call.

I quickly get ready for my day before driving to Luca's office. I walk into the tall skyscraper to the receptionist.