•CHAPTER FORTY FIVE•

"Babe, can I-" Mo says but is interrupted by Luca

"What did you just call me?" He asks, trying to hide his smile.

"Hmmm?" She asks acting clueless

"Did you just call me babe?" He asks with a boyish smile.

"No," she quickly denies

"Yes, yes you did," he says giving her a boyish smirk. "Say it again"

"No," she says.

"Say it," he says lifting her off of the ground and throwing her over his shoulder.

"No! Put me down," she squealed slapping his back.

"Not until you say it," he says slapping her butt.

"Babe, there, I said it, now put me down!" he follows her instruction, putting her down before grabbing her waist, her wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Say it again," he mumbles into her neck .

"Babe," she says with a giggle.

'I love that," he says before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Let's go upstairs," he whispers before carrying her upstairs

|•••|

The first thing my eyes met this morning was a beautiful sight that made my heart back flip. She was still fast asleep with a cute pout and her hair all over the place. I should really get her a bonnet here for everytime she sleeps over.

She had nothing on but my shirt which had ridden up exposed her bare ass making me smirk as the memories of last night replayed in my head.

I push a strand of her hair from her face, looking over her plump pouty lips and long lashes before her eyes fluttered open, exposing her beautiful brown orbs.

"What did I say about staring you wierdo," she says making eye contact.

"Good morning bambina," I mumbled running my fingertips along her cheek. "Can I get a kiss please"

"No," she says almost immediately.

"Please," I said imitating her pout that could change my mind in a heartbeat.

"Fine," she says before straddling my lap, her nakedness on my nakedness, before leaning in to capture my lips, our lips moved in a slow movement, different from our usually hungry kisses.

I grunt into the kiss, grabbing her throat to deepen the kiss, she giggled before sucking on my bottom lip.

"You like being chocked huh?" I mumbled against her lips, my thumb moving along her throat.

"Maybe," she says biting her bottom lip with a shrug.

"Sexy," I whispered before capturing her lips again.

She rocks her hips making me place my hands on her waist to restrict her movement.

"Fuck, bambina," I said before sucking on her neck making her moan, arching her back. "We need to stop," I said to myself out loud.

"But I don't wanna," she says with that pout, her big brown eyes looking into mine innocently, but I knew better than that, she is anything but innocent.

"Don't look at me like that, you know I can't say no to that face," I said squeezing her waist.

"Then don't," she says simply.

"What the heck, sure," I said before tossing her onto the bed making her giggle and crawling over her body and capturing her lips again.

|•••|

"We spent the whole day in bed," I said after another round.

"And I spent my whole weekend at your place, again," she says trying to tame her hair.

"You might as well move in"

"Right," she says with a chuckle.

"I'm serious, we spend more time together than we do away from each other," I said matter of factly.

"Yeah, bit it's too soon to be moving in, it's only been about a month of us dating," she says fully turning to me.

"Ok, I'm going to go order us something to eat," I said putting on some boxers and leaving the room without another word.

That was stupid of me to say, moving in together is a serious commitment and I don't think I'm ready for that. Someone to wake up to every morning, and come home to, someone to occupy another seat at my dining table that I rarely use and spend my weekends with, someone to sleep on the cold empty side of my bed, someone to ask me how my day was, someone to care for me when I'm sick, a companion on those long days I spend in my penthouse, someone to look forward to, someone to make this penthouse a home...not for me.

I order us a pizza and go back to my room to find the bed empty but the room felt breezy, I turn to my curtain to see it gently moving. I go up to the large curtain and pull it open to expose Mo leaning against my balcony.

"It's so beautiful, it's like I can see the whole of New York from up here," she says looking back at me briefly before turning back to the view.

"Yeah," I said looking around

"You know," she says turning to me with a naughty smirk. "I've always wanted to have balcony sex, bent over the balcony as you pound into me from behind," by now she had her arms wrapped around my neck. "My screams of your name blasted out to the whole of New York and the possibility of an audience," she whispers, her nail slowly moving along the side of my face and neck gently and sensually. By now she had me hard and fully convinced.

"Fuck it, let's do this," I said eagerly removing my boxers.