•CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE•

"Doctor Mo you have a visitor," a nurse says

"Oh come on, all I want is just one hour to myself," she whines exhaustedly.

The nurse gave her an apologetic smile, knowing that doctor Mo had a busy week and it was only Wednesday.

"Let them in," she says her eyes closed.

"Did you know I still don't have your number?" Luca asks, waltzing into her office.

"Luca what are you doing here?" She asks opening her eyes.

"I've come to take you out for lunch," he says reluctantly

"Really?" She asks with a brow raised.

"Yes, as an apology for my shitty behaviour the other morning."

"Your behaviour was really shitty."

"Mhm, and I want to take you out as a way to apologize, you look like you need a break," he says looking over her.

"I do need a break," she says thinking about his offer.

"Exactly", he says softly, removing her white coat, exposing her black pantsuit and caramel silk vintage cami.

"Fine, lemme grab my handbag."

"No, I'll take it," he says, taking it from her handbag stand. "Let's go," he says holding the door open for her.

The pair walk to the parking lot, oblivious to the staring people.

"Where are we going?" Mo asks once they where in the car.

"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" He asks turning to her.

"I don't know, I'm in the mood for Italian."

"Good choice," he says with a smirk before pulling off, knowing exactly where to go. Flavoroso

"Why are you doing this, why are you being nice?" Mo asks once they were seated in the semi full restaurant.

"What do you mean?" Luca asks taking off his blazer and placing it behind his chair.

"You are never nice," she says resting her head on her palm, looking at him skeptically.

"I just had a stressful week and I just needed a breath of fresh air," he says. If he was being honest, his plan was to have sex, to relieve some stress, but when he saw the stress and exhaustion in her eyes and face, all he wanted to do was make her feel better and he was going to accomplish it.

"What has been going on?" She asks taking a sip of her cold water.

"Two of my trust worthy employees stole 2 million dollars from the company, and I've been trying to avoid getting this into the media."

"How didn't you notice two million missing, that's a lot."

"They have been stealing little by little for the past three years, it's been very stressful," he says letting out a huge breath.