•CHAPTER THIRTY•

"Mo, Laura is in labour," Luca says over the phone

"What, I thought she wasn't due for a whole other month," Mo says panicking

"Well she's in labour and we need to get to the hospital, Laura needs you to calm everyone down. You need to get dressed, I'll be there to pick you up in five," Luca says

"Okay," she says before ending the call. She quickly changes into a mini yellow floral sundress and white sandals.

Once she was ready, there was a knock on her door.

Only one person ignores the doorbell.

"Luca," Mo greets locking her house before turning to him.

"Bambina, looking lovely as usual," Luca says licking his lips.

"Let's get going shall we," Mo says going into the passengers seat, waiting for Luca.

Upon arriving at the hospital, the pair rush to the labour ward where Mr and Mrs Bianchi where waiting with little Stella.

"Zio!" Stella says hugging Luca.

"What, you don't see me?" Mo asks folding her arms, putting her weight on her right leg in sass.

"Momo," Stella says hugging Mo.

"Hi my little demon," she says carrying her and placing her on her right hip.

"Hi you two," Mo says turning to Leo and Nessa. After an exchange of pleaseantries, the brothers go ask the receptionists on Laura's room number.

"How was your date?" Nessa asks Mo

"I had a good time," Mo says cheekily.

"Really?" Her best friend says with a knowing smirk.

"Yeah, he is so sweet, funny and caring, and we've been on two dates now." It had been two weeks since their date, one after their second.

"Nchooow, we should totally double date some time," she says excitedly.

Little did they know, Luca heard the whole conversation, not really knowing what he was feeling in his chest, he shakes it off before making his presence known.

"Ladies, Leo has gotten the information on Laura's room," Luca says.

"Great," Vanessa says leaving the scene

"Stella baby let's go see your mom," Mo says to the little girl who was so concentrated on her iPad.

She gets up, holding her hands up for someone to carry her.