•CHAPTER NINE•

"Mo, hurry the fuck up!" Ashley shouts from the end of the staircase

"I swear if you tell me to hurry up again I swear a bitch will loose a tooth!"I shouted back coming down the stairs.

"Damn, bitch is extra cranky in the morning," Ashley mumbles making Nessa chuckle.

Ashley is Vanessa's cousin and a close friend of mine, she's also one of the bride's maid.

"Shut up," I groan, walking past them and out the door to the waiting cab.

"Why the fuck do we have to leave at three am," I groan tiredly, resting my head on Ashley's shoulder as she took her seat next to me.

As you can already tell, I'm not really a morning person and for some reason, no one can respect that. It's three am and we are to be on our way to the airport and off to Italy.

"Just sleep, we'll wake you when we get to the airport," Ashley suggests.

With that, I close my eyes, falling asleep.

|••••|

"Hello laddies," Leo says kissing Vanessa on the forehead.

"Hi baby," Vanessa mumbles, leaning against him tiredly.

"Hey," Ashley greets all cheerfully as if it's not three am and below eighteen degrees celsius.

"Mhm," I mumbled tiredly, making Leo turn to Vanessa questioningly.

"Don't worry, she's not a morning person," Nessa whispers to Leo.

"Well how bout we get on the jet, the guys are already waiting," Leo says leading us to their private jet.

On the jet where Luca and two of Leo's friends, Gaz and Adam.

"Get comfortable, it's going to be a long ass flight," Leo says resting his arm around Vanessa's shoulder.

"Yeah, and imma take a long ass nap," I mumbled to myself, making everyone chuckle.

"Sleep tight boo," Ashley says.

I curl up in my seat, covering my body with a small blanket.

I watched as Monique slept, her chest rising and falling and the cute little pout on her face, her hair tied up in a messy bun and how she would muffle words in her sleep

I tore my gaze from the sleeping beauty and look around to see everyone else asleep.

"Morning sir, can I get you anything?" The flight attendant says with a seductive smile.

Oh I remember her, Amy or something.

"Mmmmhm, no I'm okay Amy," I said dismissing her.

"Mmmh, actually... My name's Emily," she says.

"Mhm," I said waving her off.

"Well, call me if you need anything, anything at all," she says hinting me.

"Yeah thank you," I said awkwardly with a nod before she walks away.

I mean, usually, I would be pounding into her, hell, she's got beautiful long legs and her slim body. But I don't know, I guess I'm just not in the mood.

I pulled out my laptop, going over some work for the week.

"Some water sir," Amy says after about an hour, holding out a glass of water

"I didn't ask for one," I replied.

"Well, I thought you needed one since you were looking so hot," she says biting her lip in a not so sexy way.

Just as I was about to grab the glass, she spills the water, landing it on my lap.

"Shit," I said quickly removing my laptop from my lap.

"Oops," she says clearly faking. "Come on Mr Bianchi, I can clean that up for in the restroom for you," she says grabbing my hand.

Why the hell not I thought to myself with a shrug before getting up and letting her lead me to the slightly cramped restroom.

She pulls down my pants before going on her knees, setting my dick free, letting him slap her on the face.

She massages my balls whilst working on my tip making me groan, throwing my head back until she took my whole shaft in her mouth, gagging, she catches her breath before I put my whole shaft back into her mouth. I grab onto her hair, roughly fucking her face.

I continued, throwing my head back groaning when I was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Ana continued her work without a care whilst I roughly open it, ready to scold whoever was on the other end for not seeing the occupied sign on the door.

There stood Monique, cutely rubbing her eyes, the moment she saw what was happening she raised both her eyebrows before leaving without a word.

Fuck.

I slam the door shut.

"Get out you bitch, you are of no use." I said pushing her away from my dick.

She gasps before getting up and quickly getting out of the room.

I grab my trousers, drying them before putting them on.

I get out of the restroom, making my way back to my seat.

I awkwardly sit down, looking at Monique who had on headphones whilst on her phone.

I could see her from the corner of my eyes, trying to ignore my presence.

I let out a huff before taking my laptop and resuming with my work.

A week in Italy means a week's worth of work to do when I get back.