•CHAPTER FOUR•

"What's on my schedule today?" Luca asks his assistant

"Mhm, you have a meeting with Mr Morelli in fifteen minutes, then you have lunch with your siblings at Del Poso and you have your final fitting for your brother's wedding suit at three pm," Luca's new assistant says.

"Great, then, we have a little over ten minutes to ourselves," he says with a smirk.

"Ex...excuse me sir?" His assistant stutters, slightly flustered.

"You heard what I said," he says before calling her over.

His assistant pulls of her blazer , straddling her boss's lap. Hungrily attacking him with kisses on his neck, jaw and lips. She unbuttons his shirt, kissing down his chest.

He removed her blouse, pulling her skirt up to her waist, removing her underwear. She unbuttons his pants, pulling them down.

Just as the two where getting nasty in his office, the two were interrupted by a knock on the door.

The two quickly pull away, the assistant panicky, grabbing her clothes, quickly putting them on, whilst her boss calmly buttons up his shirt.

Once the assistant was sure they both looked appropriate, she went to answer the door.

"Mr Morelli, you, you're early," she says supprised.

" I always say, better early than late," he says to the assistant. "Am I disturbing something?"He asks looking over her shoulder to Luca who was zipping up his pants.

"Not at all sir, come on in and take a seat," she says standing aside for Mr Morelli to come inside.

Mr Morelli moved cautiously between the two, taking a seat across from Mr Bianchi.

"Please excuse me," his assistant says after an awkward silence, making her way to the door.

Mr Morelli couldn't help but notice how haphazardly the two where dressed nor did he fail to notice her smugged up lipstick and his wild hair. And the little hickey's on the assistant's neck and chest.

Not only was he disgusted at his lack of professionalism but also her lowering her standards for such a pathetic man, who was known to be a man who played with women on a daily, a womaniser.

"You sure I wasn't disturibing?" He asks again when the assistant was out.

"Not at all," he says sitting up.

"Look Mr Bianchi, I can't tell you how to run your company, but mixing business and pleasure is never good," he says.

He does not reply but fixes up his tie and clears his throat. "So shall we get down to business."

|•••|

"Hows my little niece?" Luca asks, rubbing his hand over his sister's baby bump.