•CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT•

"Baby, sbrigati per favore, we need to get going, the jet is scheduled to leave in 30 minutes, you know how I feel about being on time," I say as I desend down the stairs

"Don't shout at me," Mo grumbles. She's always so grumpy in the morning but today is a little extra, it's her four hours of sleep against the world.

"I'm not shouting bambina, come on," I say calmly, giving her my back to climb on and she doesn't hesitate doing so. I place my hand on her thighs and carry her to the loaded car.

"I told you you couldn't pull an all nighter watching that series of yours," I say glancing from the road to my sleeping passenger for a second.

"It's not fair, you stayed up too and you look refreshed as if you got a full eight hours," she complains

"I'm used to long nights in the office, I can survive off of two hours of sleep," I say with a shrug. In no time we were at the airport and getting onto my private jet.

Mo plops onto the seat tiredly and I silently sits next to her, as usual, placing my hand on her thigh, occasionally squeezing her thigh, a habit of mine when I'm bynervous.

"Ti ameranno, lo so," Mo says, wrapping her arms around mine.
[They'll love you, I know it.]

"I hope so," I mumble as the plane takes off. As soon as the jet takes off and we can take off our seatbelts, Mo does, removing mine too, she straddles my lap, wrapping her arms around around my neck.

She could tell I was a little anxious. If her family knows me, they know my history and that's bad, really bad. As much as I don't like it at all, my past will always haunt me and I have no one to blame for that but myself.

"What if they know about my past?" I ask, thinking out loud.

"They won't judge you based off of your past, they know better than that, plus they trust my judgement, I wouldn't be dating you if you were an asshole like you were in the past, you treat me like a princess and they will see that over the weekend and they will love you," she says pecking my lips.

She continues to place small pecks on my lips. "You'll be fine, now kiss me," she demands making me chuckle before I grab two hands full of her ass, connecting our lips in a tongue filled kiss. Mo moans as I softly nibble on her bottom lip.

I move down, trailing kisses along her neck before settling on a spot above her breast, placing open mouth kisses before sucking on the skin definitely leaving a mark, making Mo moans and arch her back, rubbing her clothes core against my dick.

"Fuck Mo," I groan, moving my hands up her tank top.

Merda, I love the feel of her skin.

I remove her top, leaving her breasts exposed. I carefully place her across our two seats.

I trial kisses from her breasts down to her lower abdomen before pulling down her sweats and underwear moving to her inner thighs.

"Just eat me out already," Mo basically whines.