•CHAPTER FIFTY THREE•

I wake up to an empty bed, the sound of music heard from downstairs

I wake up to an empty bed, the sound of music heard from downstairs. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I make my way out of bed, brushing my teeth before going downstairs.

In the kitchen was Mo, dressed in my shirt, swaying her hips to some, what I've been told, Burma Boy song that was blasting through the kitchen.

How I would love to wake up to this sight every morning. I look down and my not so little guy seems to love it too.

I watch her dance for a while before I realise how stalker-ish it was and decided to approach my dancing bambina.

"I'd love to wake up to you shaking that ass everyday," I whisper against her neck trailing kisses to her jaw. I'm starting to love the crook of her neck, so warm, so sweet.

A groan is released from her mouth, leaning into my chest. "Good morning bambina," I whispered, placing my hand on her stomach before moving my hand up to wrap around her throat, using my thumb to rub her jaw.

"Stop disturbing, I gotta make breakfast," she says as my other hand travels down to the hem of her shirt.

"Am I disturbing you?" I ask innocently, slipping my hand under my shirt that she had on. She unintentionally moans as I cub her bare pussy, running my thumb up and down her folds. I turn off the stove before placing her on the counter, spreading her legs apart.

"Luca, what are you doing?" She whispers, looking down at me.

"I wanna have my breakfast," I say with a smirk before going down to her pussy, sucking and licking as if my life depended on it.I softly nibble on her clit as she runs her perfectly manicured hands through my hair.The sound of her moans making my shaft harder.

"Mmmm, I could get used to this every morning, you taste so delicious,"I say, using my thumb to remove the cum that had dripped from my mouth before licking it. I roughly connect my lips to hers in an aggressive kiss, tangling our tongues, giving her a taste of herself.

|•••|

"We were at the mall and I went to use the toilet and he left me there for two hours,"i say, chuckling and shaking my head at the memory.

Mo and I were sat on the couch, with her straddling my lay, as she played with my hair.

"I can't believe your dad would do that," she says with a laugh, throwing her head back , making me smile at the sound of her laughter.

"Yeah, and if my mom hadn't asked about me, lord knows when he would have remembered," I shake my head.

"Bet he had to sleep on the couch," she says, running her manicured fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp, I had to stop myself from moaning.

"She was so pissed he slept there for days,"

"I can imagine," she says with a chuckle, staring off to space. "I can't wait for my husband to do something dumb and then have him sleep on the couch," and at that moment I imagined myself as her husband, apologising a thousand times for something dumb and her angry face.

"Why are you smiling," she asks, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Nothing," I say, turning to place a kiss on her exposed chest. She had on little shorts and a matching black sports bra.

"My dad was an amazing father but he wasn't a good husband. We grew up seeing them as a happy couple and when we were old enough they divorced, turns out my dad cheated on my mother multiples of times, but my mother being a strong woman, she stayed with him for our sake. That hurt, because all my life I looked up to them, I wanted a love like theirs, but when they divorced it was like, what the fuck is love, you know what I'm saying?" I say, unable to meet her eyes.

She places her hands on my cheeks, gently cupping my face." I get it now," she whispers

"So to me it was like, if they couldn't make it, what chance do I have," I say, finally meeting her eyes.

"I get that, but love is a risk, it doesn't work out sometimes but that doesn't mean you should give up. Sometimes it works out and is the most beautiful thing in the world," she says drawing circles on my bare chest with her perfectly manicured finger.

"Yeah, I just hope that one day it could happen, I hope I could have a beautiful thing too," I mumbled, drawing circles on her upper thigh with my thumb.

"Mhm, me too," she says back tiredly.

"Good night beautiful," I said kissing her forehead.

"Good night," she says before falling asleep, her hand rested on my chest. It still amazes me how she can just instantly fall asleep, I chuckle to myself and get up, with her wrapped around me and carry her to the master bedroom.

I gently place her on the bed, making her moan a little, I join her under the sheets and instantly she cuddles into me, resting her head on my chest. I smile to myself and slowly drift to sleep with a smile on my face

A/N hellurr cuties, o it's been a lill minute since I've last updated, that is on me, I'm really really sorry, no excuses, I'll do better

A/N hellurr cuties, o it's been a lill minute since I've last updated, that is on me, I'm really really sorry, no excuses, I'll do better. So here are two chapters to say I'm sorry. Love y'all a shitload❤️❤️😗