•CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT•

37 missed calls from an unknown number, although Leo knew very well who this unknown number belonged to

You would think after almost six months someone would take the hint, Leo thought to himself as his phone rang besides him

"Your not gonna take that?" Vanessa asks walking into his office.

"Its not important," Leo quickly says, silencing his phone and putting it face down on his desk

"Are you sure?" Vanessa asks pecking his lips

"Yes," he says giving her a forced smile.

"Are you sure?" She asks, her eyebrows arching in concern and confusion.

"Yes I'm sure, now don't we have an appointment to be getting to?" He says putting on his blazer and getting up, hurriedly getting everything he needed before wrapping his arms around his woman and leading her out of his office.

|•••|

"Luca!" A female voice shouts through the crowded streets of New York, stopping him in his tracks and making him look around in confusion

"Elena?" Luca says looking over the familiar woman with a belly so swollen it was as if she was due any second. Flabbergasted by the site in front of him, the suprise was very evident on his face as he stood there, speechless, staring at the pregnant woman. The only thing on his mind was This is not good, definitely not good, like at all. It is really bad, like really really bad.

"I'm pregnant," she announces the most obvious thing.

"Oh shit, I can see that," he says looking over her.

"Luca I am not raising this child alone, it takes two to tango, my baby will have a father, no matter what," she says.

"Okay, look, I-I have to go right now but give me your number so this can be further discussed." Luca says pulling out his phone.

"Fine," she says punching in her number. "My baby will not be punished for his father's sins." She says rubbing her belly.

"I get it," Luca says

"Do you?" She asks.

"I really do. The bed was made, it's time to lay in it," Luca says seriously, she nods before turning to leave.

Luca turns back on his trail, rushing up to his office before calling his brother who answers after six rings.

"Leo, it's a mess, it's really really bad bro," Luca says running his hands through his hair. "You need to get here." He says pacing around his office.

"Later bro, I'm at the gynocologist with Vanessa."

"Si tratta di Elena," he says with urgency.
(It's about Elena)

The other line is silent for a minute before Leo takes a deep breath. "Dammi dieci minuti"
(Give me ten minutes)

 "Dammi dieci minuti"(Give me ten minutes)

Hellllur cuties❤️❤️

I could bet everyone wants to know who this Elena is😙🤔, any guesses??

So this was a bit of a teaser, not revealing too much, that's why it is short.