•CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR•

"I'm bored," Mo groans over the phone with Luca

"Hold on, I've got an idea," Luca says ending the call before Mo could add anything, leaving a confused Mo staring at a now blank screen.

"Suprise," Luca says at her door thirty minutes later.

"What are you doing here?"

"You said you were bored, so your entertainment has arrived and I brought food," he says holding up a big brown paper bag

"Come in, can't put all that food to waste," she says standing aside for him to enter.

They both go to the living room, laying the food out on the table before sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa.

"Chinese? I did not expect that from you,"

"I know, Italian is always and will always be the best but I know you like Chinese food so," he says with a shrug.

"Nchooow, that's so sweet of you, who knew New York's favourite heartbb bachelor has a heart," Mo says sarcastically.

"Only for you," he jokes sending her a wink to which she responds with an eye roll.

"Mm, do you need help?" Mo asks Luca who was struggling to use his chop sticks, trying to refrain from laughing at him.

He continues to struggle for a while before giving in. "Yes please," making Mo chuckle.

"Like this," she says placing the chopsticks correctly in his hand, he tries to pick up an egg roll but fails miserably

"Fuck this shit, I give up, I'm gonna eat with a fork," he says dropping the chopsticks.

"No, no," Mo says looking at him as if he had said something vile.

"Why not?"

"Because...it's just not right okay, you just can't eat Chinese food with a fork,"she says as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"There," she says picking up his egg roll and feeding it to him before placing another in her mouth.

When done eating, they clear the table and settle on watching a movie. Luca picked a movie while Mo got a blanket.

"What are we watching? Horror so I jump into your arms when I'm scared?" She asks plopping down next to him, elevating her legs onto Luca's lap, who automatically places his hands on her thighs.

Luca lets out a chuckle. "Next time, today we are watching Fifty Shades of Grey"

"Oh no,"

"Oh yes," he says with a smirk before pressing play.

All throughout the movie, Luca could not keep his hands to himself, as if he was doing it subconsciously, his hands rubbing up and down her thighs, not helping at all with the throbbing between her thighs.