•CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR•

I'm addicted to a drug and she is my drug

I'm addicted to a drug and she is my drug. I'm addicted, I'm addicted to her body, her scent, her voice, her moans. I'm an addict and I never wanna stop.

I've been in bed with many different women, and trust me when I say many, I mean many, but never have I been in bed with a woman like Mo.

"Stop staring weirdo," Mo mumbles, lifting her head from my bare chest.

"I wasn't," I said going in for a kiss but instead was met with Mo's index finger.

"Morning breath."

"I don't mind," I said leaning in again.

"I meant yours sweetheart," she says patting my chest before wrapping the sheet around her body and getting up and out of bed to my bathroom.

Tearing my eyes from the closed door she entered, I get out of bed and make my bed before going into the bathroom to join Mo in the shower.

Gotta save water you know.

|•••|

"So you free tomorrow night?" I asked Mo as she tied her hair.

"Unfortunately, no." She says. "I've got a meeting with someone."

For some reason that ticked me off

"It's whatever, I'm busy too anyway," I mumbled before before storming out of the bathroom, slamming the door.

I go into my closet, grabbing a suit and getting dressed when Mo came out of the bathroom in the clothes she had on yesterday.

"I'ont know why you catching an attitude but I can't deal with it right now. I'm going to work," she says before leaving the room and after a few minutes I heard the front door close.

I let out a huff before continuing with my preparations for work.

Once I was ready for work, I go down to the waiting car, going to get my daily black coffee, Lord knows I can't go a day without it or many people would be jobless.

I make my way up the empty elevator to the top floor and to my office.

"What's my schedule for today Miss Joana?" I said into the intercom.

"Morning sir," she purred over the intercom making me roll my eyes.

"Answer the question Miss Joana," I said through clenched teeth.

"Right right, you have a meeting with Mr Sanjay in an hour."

"Okay," I said before logging into my computer.

"Someone is stealing from the company,"  Leonardo says barging into my office thirty minutes later.

"Hello to you two," I said sarcastically.