•CHAPTER SIXTY•

"Baby, I need help with my bikini," Mo says before coming out of the bathroom, her hands holding her breasts in the thin fabric she refers to as a bikini

She stands infront of me, giving me her back, giving me the view of her plump ass. I take a moment to admire the map of stretch marks along her full hips, the fullness of her ass and her small waist.

"Babe, help. Can you please tie the back?" She says snapping me out of my trance.

"Ofcource," I say getting up, I put her braids over her shoulder, leaving her full back exposed. I place gentle kisses on her shoulders, my hands trail up her sides gently and I tie her bikini, my fingers lingering on her skin a little longer.

"Stop trying to tease me," Mo says walking away, she grabs a pair of jeans booty shorts and puts them on.

"What did you say we are doing again?" I ask, putting on a pair of beach shorts.

"Basically capture the flag with water," Mo says tying her braids up into a high ponytail. There is one thing I've noticed, the Morelli's are definitely big on games and family stuff.

We went downstairs to the backyard, hand in hand, where the rest of the family was already gathered.

After some commotion and arguing over who would be the team leaders, Mo and Humberto were set to select teams and to my surprise Humberto picks me, I guess you could say we got closer over the weekend.

After the rest of the selection of teams, we grab our spray guns and huddle up. "Okay, I want you all to look out for Mo, her team has won three years in a row" Humberto says.

Hmm, interesting

|•••|

"Mo has the flag!" Miles shouted as Mo sprint off, unknowingly in Luca's direction

"Surrender the flag and I let you go free," Luca says, holding his gun out to her the moment she came face to face with him.

"Come get it," she says with a seductive smile.

"Where is the flag?" He asks in confusion.

"In my back pocket," Mo says with a smirk, taking slow and seductive struts to Luca, the only thing between them was the spray gun.

"You wouldn't spray me would you baby?" Mo asks innocently, tilting her head to the side.

"Luca do not allow Mo to seduce you, I thought you were stronger than that!" Humberto shouts, snapping Luca out of his trance but it was too late, Mo sprays Luca in the face.

"Bambina, you betrayed me!" Luca exclaims in shock.

"I'm sorry baby," she says pecking his lips before ducking behind him as her father threw a water balloon at her that hits Luca in the chest. She sprays back, the water landing on Humberto's face before she sprints past the two men who were out of the game.

To no one's suprise, except Luca, Mo's team wins.

"Okay, why did no one tell me Mo was amazing at this game," Luca says making everyone chuckle. He offers his lap for Mo to sit, she sits handing him her drink which he takes a sip from before giving back the cup.

"Why do you think everyone wanted to be on her team?" Sasha says.

"Anyone else wanna go take a dip in the lake?" Liam suggests.

"Let's go have some fun in the lake," Luca whispers into Mo's ear.

"We are in," Mo says out loud. The couple and a bunch of others go down to the lake, jumping into the lake using the rope swing.

A/N Okay okay, I know the chapter is short, like really short, but hear me out, it's better than nothing