•CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR•

Things couldn't be better with my life right now, I have the perfect girlfriend, I am making money and I have no drama, I am content with my life, it's a great feeling

Mo and I are closer than ever, after a much needed conversation regarding our safety. She was concerned about my past and and STI 's, so we both got tested and were both negative for anything. This brought about more trust and security in our relationship.

"Luca Bianchi, ever heard of condoms, I've been popping plan b pills like skittles, forgetting just once and my ass would have been pregnant," Mo says, strutting into the room in a little white tank top and little black underwear.

"You say it like it's a bad thing," I mumble, taking her hand and guiding her to straddle my lap, I wrap my arms around her waist. This woman has become my favourite person on this planet.

"Luca don't start with me," she says giving me a pointed look.

"Come on, it wouldn't be that bad"

"In due time, for now I'm still getting my IUD put in," she says patting my chest. "I just ordered pizza and some wings, it'll be here in like thirty minutes"

"Ok. We would make some beautiful babies though," I continue, toying with the seam of her underwear.

"Mhm, we definitely would," she says lazily, "two boys and two girls."

"Two girls, I'll have my hands full if my girls are as beautiful as you." She says nothing, trying to hide her smile by burying her head into my neck.

Late night talks were the best, I could stay up all night and talk about anything and everything with her. We had deep conversations and could just joke around.

"I missed you sleeping over, your scent was starting to fade from my sheets," I said running my hands over her bare butt and thighs making her hum in approval. "That brings me to my second thing... moving in together," Mo lifts up her head, looking into my eyes with her gentle brown eyes. "I know the first time I brought it up we weren't even dating, now we've been dating for over six months." I continued. "I feel like we would even save on resources-" Mo let's out a chuckle.

"What resources are worth a billionaire saving?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Food," I say with a shrug. "Remember when I was at your place for over month, I had to throw out all my stuff, all that could have been avoided if we stayed together." She looks at me, twisting her lips.

"Okay, we can move in together," she says, taking me by surprise, honestly, I had a whole convincing speech planned.

"Really?"

"Mhm," she hums, kissing my lips.

"I was thinking we move into your place, my penthouse has too many memories I don't want us to start this new chapter on, or we can look for a new apartment." I say.

"My place is good and you can move in whenever"

"Next week," I say, as much as I'd rather move in tomorrow, I'm giving her a couple of days to enjoy her own space before my clingy ass moves in.

The door bell sounds and Mo is on her feet, practically running to the door. "I'm paying!" She rushes out. It takes me a second to realise what she had on before I was up and hot on her trail.

"Monique Morelli, don't open that door!" I shout, catching up to her before scooping her up and placing her over my shoulder and taking her back to the couch, tossing her on the couch, making her giggle. "Sit your fine ass down," I point my finger at her before going to answer the door and paying for the food.

We sat in our usual position, on the floor between the couch and table with the food laid on the table, backs against the couch watching one of Mo's shows.

"Moving in together means more arguments, are you ready for that Bianchi," Mo says turning to me with a pointed look, before taking a bite of her pizza.

"I know, I have you figured out though, after a fight I give you some time to yourself and once you are calm, we talk about it," I pointed out, feeling successful at my observation. "You easily lose your temper and say words that hurt me, then I'm angry and two hot heads is never good for a relationship."

"Yeah, I definitely need to work on my words when I'm angry," she agrees.

"The other day you cussed me out in hausa, I didn't understand shit and when I told you I didn't understand you got angrier and you said you were going to do it right next relationship," I say shaking my head at the memory.

Mo laughs. "Yeah, and you got pissed that I said next relationship."

"Yeah cause we are locked in for life."

A/N Hey cuties, so I'm reaching the end of Mo and Luca's relationship and it's a bitter sweet moment

Love y'all a shit load