•CHAPTER SEVEN•

Monique stood in front of the full length mirror, staring at her naked reflection

"Oh my fucking gosh," she whispers, covering her mouth.

She had marks everywhere, if anyone didn't know any better they would say she was being abused.

"What the actual fuck Luca," she whispers as she connects the hickeys all over my body, Luca marked every part of her body last night.

"Morning," Luca says with a smirk, coming into the bathroom.

"Look what you did to me, I'll never be able to cover it up," she says looking at his reflection as he got behind her.

"Who cares," he says wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"I care, I've got work to get to," she says.

"You sure you can go to work with that limp?" He asks with a sly smirk.

"Really," she says sucking her teeth.

"I've got a Vitamin C cream that can help with that," he says looking at her reflection.

"Really, can I please have some?" She asked hopefully.

"Okay..." he says. "but only if we have another round," he trails on with a smirk.

"I have to take a shower and get to work."

"No problem, we can have sex in the shower," he suggested, "your options are limited here,"he continues with a smirk.

She let out a huff. "Fine, not like I have an option" she mumbles the last part making Luca chuckle.

|•••|

"I had a good time Mr Bianchi," Monique says with a smirk, leaning against the open window, I smirk in response, sending her a wink