•CHAPTER FORTY NINE•

"You do realise we are showing up together, at the same time," Mo says as Luca pulls up into Leo and Vanessa's driveway

"Yeah, can't two friends take a ride together?"

"I mean they can, but-"

"But nothing," Luca says before coming out of the car and going around to open Mo's door.

"Thank you," she says getting out and pecking his lips.

Mo rings the door bell before noticing their intertwined hands, she removes her hand from his just as the door opened.

"Hiiiiii," an excited Vanessa says giving Mo a hug.

"Hey V," she says hugging back.

"Hmm, you two got here at the same time?" Vanessa asks with a questioning look, giving Luca a hug.

"Hello to you too," Luca says sarcastically.

"Right, sorry, hi Luca."

"Mo I have to introduce you to someone," she says excitedly turning to Mo

"V what did I say about my love life, stay out of it" she says sternly.

"I know, I know Mo, but this guy is crazy hot"

"Not interested" she says bluntly.

"Mo," Vanessa whines.

"No," she deadpans.

"How about you just meet him," she says grabbing Mo's hand and dragging her away before she had the chance to protest, Luca closes the door and trails behind the two girls. He was interested as to who this 'crazy hot' guy was.

"Mo, I want you to meet Briden, Briden this is my best friend, Monique, I was telling you about," Vanessa introduces the two.

Briden was an average height guy with long blonde locks and fairly handsome face.

"Wow Monique, Vanessa didn't do you justice, you look more beautiful than I was informed," he says sandwiching her hand in his in a handshake.

Mo had to admit that he was really good looking, but she was happily with Luca.

"Mmmm, hi," she says awkwardly removing her hand from his.

"Luca, let's go over there, leave these two to get to know each other," Vanessa winks at Luca who remains stotic before clenching his jaw and leaving robotically.

Luca watched from the kitchen counter as Mo talked to the Briden guy. He was so determined to hear what they had been talking about for the past ten minutes from across the room that he could not hear his brother who had been saying... something about... something.