•CHAPTER SEVENTEEN•

It is the night before the wedding and there was a big welcome party with the family

I was listening to Vanessa rant about Leo's ex who decided to make a suprise appearance. But a certain someone had my attention.

He looked so fucking good in a suit I can't resist looking at him, I can't look away.

I watched as his tongue peaked out, my eyes following his tongue as it moved across his bottom lip which looked so kissable at the moment.

Fuck, the things I would do to those lips. I could nibble on his lips all night.

"Mo are you even listening?" Nessa asks annoyed. She follows my eyes to see who I was looking at.

"Luca? What's going on between you and Luca?" She asks with a brow raised.

Shit, I need to change the topic.

"Look at the hoe throwing herself at Leo, he looks so uncomfortable," I said looking in Leo's direction.

He shifted around uncomfortably as she practically through herself at him.

"This stupid hoe, I'm going to get my mans," she says before storming off towards them.

I smirk to myself as I watched her kiss Leo.

"You look real good in that dress," a voice I know belongs to Luca said.

"I know," I said turning to him with a smirk.

"You know what would look better thou?" He says with a smirk, closing the small space between us.

"What?" I asked him, taking a sip of my champagne.

"You with nothing on," he whispers into my ear, taking my glass, finishing the champagne and placing it on the nearest table before looking around and grabbing my hand and leading me into the house.

He led me past some people and into the bathroom.

Just as the door closes, he kisses me hungrily, our tounges wrestling for dominance.

I moan as he roughly grabs my ass before placing me on the counter.

"You've been driving me crazy in that dress of yours," he says rubbing my exposed thigh.

"Less talking."

"Yes ma'am," he says letting out a chuckle.

His hands trail up my dress, pushing my underwear aside before running his fingers up and down my folds making me throw my head back in pleasure, giving him access to my neck. He places kisses on my earlobe, trailing down to my chest, where he began sucking.

"No no no," I said breathlessly, placing a hand on his chest.

"What?" he asks confused.

"Don't- don't put hickies please," I managed to say. Giving me a nod, he places open mouth kisses on the valley of my breasts.