•CHAPTER THIRTY SIX•

"This girl has me getting drunk," Luca chuckles gulping down the whiskey

"This girl has me getting drunk," Luca chuckles gulping down the whiskey. Even over the loud music and beautiful women begging for his attention, he only had one girl on his mind. Monique Morrelli.

"So you like her?" Valentino asks.

"Of course I do, how could I not, but people like me are not meant to be in relationships," he says taking a shot.

"Says who? You can't be a bachelor forever, you need a family of your own. Alexis, Maya and Andrew are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"You see that fucker over there?" Luca says changing the subject, lazily pointing across the VIP section to a buff black guy

"Yeah," he says rolling his eyes at his friend.

"I hate his ass, he's one of Leo's stupid friends. Tre'von," he says his name with a scold on his face.

"Why?"

"He thinks he's better than everyone else." his friend says letting out a chuckle. "Wish I could strangle his ass. Look at his ass, here by himself at the VIP section," Luca says with a scoff.

Luca continues to talk shit about Tre'von, consuming more and more alcohol.

"Wait, is that Monique?" Valentino says looking at the entrance to the VIP section.

"My Mo?" Luca asks, his eyes glowing as he quickly sobered up, eagerly looked around for her.

"Yes your Mo," he says pointing to her as she manuvered through the VIP section towards Tre'von.

The two men kept their eyes on her as she gave Tre a hug before giving him a long tongue filled kiss making Luca clench his jaw and gulp down yet another drink.

Oblivious to the two men staring at her from across the room, Mo takes a seat on Tre'von's lap, him stealing a quick kiss from her.

"You look beautiful," Tre says with a smile, his hands on her hips as he looked her over.

"Don't I always?" She jokes.

"Your right, my bad. Do you want something to drink?" He asks.

"Yes, a mojito please," she says as Tre called over a waiter.

"Can I get a gin and a mojito for my girl."

"Okay," he says before leaving and returning with their drinks a few minutes later.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet," Mo says into Tre's ear over the loud music after a while.

"Be careful," he says before she left for the toilet and using it before coming out to return to Tre'von

"So are you two fucking?" He asks with a snicker. Mo ignores him, continuing her way back from the toilet.

"Does he know you are fucking me too?" He asks with a dry chuckle making her roll her eyes before turning to him.

"We are not dating, we are just two people fucking. Get that shit straight!" she exclaims in frustration.

"You are such a whore," he says shaking his head, scrunching his face in disgust.

"I'm the whore?" She asks in disbelief. "You know what, fuck you," she says before walking away.

"Are you okay?" Tre'von asks, noticing the irritated look on Mo's face as she sat next to him.

"I'm okay," she says taking Tre'von's drink and gulping it all down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks taking her legs and placing them across his lap.

"Yeah," she says before kissing him.

Having had enough of the touchy couple, Luca approached them.

"Tre'von," Luca spits with venom "and the woman of the hour Monique," he says making Mo roll her eyes.

"Do you two know each other?" Tre asks, directing his question to Mo.

"Know each other?" he let out a chuckle. "That's a bit of an understatement, I know about the birth mark on her left ass cheek," he wisperes not so quietly, "I think it's shaped like an aeroplane, what do you think?" he asks making Tre'von clench his fists.

"He's not worth it," Mo says placing her hand on his clenched fist making Luca chuckle.

Tre looks at Luca, and then Mo before giving her a deep kiss, placing his hand on her upper thigh. The fact that Mo kisses him back with just as much effort makes Luca clench his jaw and fists.

Suddenly Tre'von was roughly pulled from Mo, before anyone could register it, Luca was on top of Tre'von, throwing punches at him, drawing attention of the whole VIP section including Valentino who tried to rush to the situation.

"Luca what the fuck! Get the fuck off of him!" Mo shouts, which only encourages Luca to throw harder and quicker punches.

Tre'von flips them over, causing them to roll off the couch to the ground.

The two begin exchanging punches, attracting everyone, including the security guards as Valentino shoves through the small crowd that formed around them.

Mo tries to to push Luca away, resulting in her getting elbowed causing her to fall backwards. Both men stop, turning to the woman on the floor.

They both rush to her side.

"Bambina are you okay? Cookie are you okay?" Luca and Tre'von ask at the same time.

"No, I'm not okay," she groans, slowly sitting up, covering her nose.

"Your bleeding cookie," Tre'von says putting his hands on her cheeks assessing her face. "What the fuck is your problem, you just hurt my girl," Tre says shoving Luca

"Your girl," he says with a scoff.

"Luca what the fuck is your problem!?" Mo shouts.

"My problem!? It's your little boyfriend! In fact it's you, you're not different from all these other girls. You are just a whore!" he says landing himself a head whipping slap from Mo. "Fuck you," she says clearly hurt before Tre'von carries her bridal style out of the club, ignoring the security guards.

"Are you okay?" He asks once they were out of the club and in his car.

"I'm better than you. Look at you," Mo says looking over his bruised face.

"You are my first priority, are you okay?" He asks again.

Well shit just got messy af