Chapter 1*

Hospital (Your POV)

I'm waiting in the hospital waiting room, outside of Lydia's room

I'm waiting in the hospital waiting room, outside of Lydia's room. I look at my left and see Stiles sleeping on a couple of chairs. I roll my eyes at the sight and hold back a laugh. He had been here with me every minute, not wanting to go home. I felt a bit of sadness, thinking hems like Lydia romantically now.

He is snoring loudly and talking in his sleep. "Yes, just like that... No, you first..." he mumbles, making me frown at him. I was about to wake him, but stopped myself. I found the sight too funny. Melissa walks by us and gives me a questioning look, pointing to Stiles. I shrug at her and laugh, making her silently laugh as well. "Oh, me first?" Stiles muttered again, making me look back at him.

Stiles then giggles and snorts, his hand falling from the chair, but he remains asleep

Stiles then giggles and snorts, his hand falling from the chair, but he remains asleep. I walk over to follow Melissa in Lydia's room and see Lydia and my father. "Hi, You feeling ok?" I ask, making Lydia nod my way. "I'm fine, but I do need to go take a shower." She says, scrunching up her nose at herself. Dad rushes to her side and asks "You want help getting in the shower?" making me frown a bit at him.

"Maybe if I was four, and still taking bubble baths..." Lydia says snidely, rolling her eyes and walking towards the bathroom. "Right. I'll just wait outside, then... Where it's slightly less sarcastic..." Dad says sighing heavily, making me laugh a bit and put my hand on his shoulder, tapping it lightly.

When we walk into the waiting room, I can see that Stiles is still sleeping on the chairs. Dad looks at me funny and asks "He's been here all night?" Before I can respond, Melissa chimes in. "He's been here all weekend." She says. Dad looks at me again and I shrug his way. I go to sit next to Stiles again, when he suddenly says "You're dirty...". I couldn't contain myself anymore and start laughing, which makes Stiles wake up immediately.

He looks at me confused and I keep laughing. "Did you have a good dream Stiles?" I ask, smirking a bit. This makes a blush appear on his cheeks. "Uhm... why?" he asks, scratching his head. "You were talking in your sleep." I say, grabbing a booklet from beside me to keep me busy. "What?... What did you hear?" he asks frantically. "Not much, but it sounded like a fun dream." I then say between laughs. He silently laughs and says "Yeah... it was."