Chapter 14*

(Third POV) upstairs.

Lydia and Jackson walk into Scott's bedroom, Jackson closes the door behind him. "You okay?" Lydia asks, seeing Jackson rub his forehead. He nods and sighs, making Lydia look around nervously. "...So..." she begins speaking.

"So, you never gave me back my key." Jackson says, making Lydia her eyes grow wider. "What? Wh-- y-your key? That's what you wanted to talk about?" Lydia asks with disbelief, her voice shaking a bit. "Why didn't you give it back?" Jackson asks, walking a little closer.

"Are you kidding? I'm attacked by some lunatic who bites me-- a lunatic who, by the way, still hasn't been caught-- I spent two days freaked out of my mind, walking around the woods naked, all my friends are acting like total nutcases... even my sister is acting like that, and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key?" Lydia exclaims in disbelief.

"So, do you have the key, or not?" Jackson asks coldly. "Not." Lydia says, anger rising inside her. "You just lied to me." Jackson says, making Lydia look at him nervously.

(Your POV)

I look outside the window, seeing Derek and his three little dogs standing beside him. "Guy's... this isn't good." I say, showing the outside to Stiles and Allison. Stiles walks over and looks outside as well, sighing when he sees them looking at us.

"Jesus..." Stiles sighs, and I can smell the anxiety on him. He looks over at Allison, who is standing by the other window and furrows his brows. "What are you doing?" he then asks, I look over and see Allison on her phone. "I think-I think I have to call my dad." She then says, her voice shaking.

"What? No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott—" I say, seeing her smiling sadly at me. "I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia. I rather end things with Scott than see your sister and my best friend be killed." She says.

"It's not over yet." I say, looking back at the werewolves at the front of the house. "I got an idea-- just shoot one of 'em." Stiles then says, looking at Allison. "Are you serious?" I ask, knowing that they would be able to catch that without any problems. "We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles asks, making Allison nod in agreement.

"Maybe I should go out there and fight them... try to hold them off until Scott gets here?" I ask, seeing Stiles shake his head immediately. "Are you crazy? You're not going out there!" he says, making me frown. "You just said we needed to protect ourselves?" I say sighing at him. "I know what I said...Let's just start with the shooting arrow's thing." He says, looking back at Allison and nodding.

"Okay." Allison says, taking her crossbow out of her bag. "Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles says. "Which one?" Allison asks, looking at the werewolves.

"Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles says, making me roll my eyes. "If Scott and I are able to catch arrow's being shot at us, I'm certain Derek can as well." I say, making Allison nod. "Ok... then shoot one of the other three..." Stiles says.

"You mean, two." Allison then says, making both Stiles and I frown at her. "No, I mean three." Stiles says, looking through the window himself. "...Where the hell is Isaac?" he then mutters, making me get worried again. Allison takes off running, getting to Lydia and Jackson upstairs as quickly as she can, leaving me downstairs with Stiles.

I then suddenly get pushed back, hitting the ground and seeing a smirking Isaac standing over me. "Stiles... get out of here." I say to him, standing back up and lunging at Isaac. I push him into a nearby table, smashing it to pieces when he lands on it. He glows his yellow eyes at me, making me glow my red eyes at him. This makes him falter for a second, looking at my eyes in confusion.