Act. 108 End of The City of Dreams

Dedicated to JessicaMGarcia4

Darkness swept across the once clear sky of Elysion. It's many residents mere collections of dream energy sputtered about. Rapidly whizzing across the space in search of sanctuary. The dreams of others drawn to the fragment of the Golden Crystal which resided within the chest of Prince Endymion. This gold light began to pour from his chest, a light similar to the one Princess Rhea was able to produce. And yet Prince Endymion cherished it, for it was the only bond he held of his sister. Whom he had failed to save once again. With his eyes upon the horrid darkness threatened to cover the entire realm of darkness; Endymion concentrated on his power. And what fueled it. His very desire to protect those he held dear. His beloved little sister; Rhea. She was what drove him to move forward. Knowing that Rhea held Elysion close to her heart. After all it was here that she and Helios met; falling in love. It was here that in the future the two raised their children. Prince Altair and Princess Astra. Both Guardians of the Constellations just as their mother. This place had to be protected, no matter the cost.

With this in mind Endymion held her arms out towards the blackened sky above. Allowing more golden light to pour from his chest. It was a mere sliver yes, but it held all the young Prince's might. And he willed it forward spreading into the black sky. Daring to clash against the pitch black. Blackness which twisted into the familiar shape of Queen Nehelania. She cackled among her new form of mere blackness and smog. Peering down onto the remnants of the "Silver Millennium". A look of curiosity event upon her features even from above. "It appears I did not destroy this city as I believed." Queen Nehelania began as her eyes soon landed upon the crystalized form of Princess Rhea. And at that sight a wild look overtook the mad Queen. She released a loud hiss as Helios stood before Rhea protectively, however Queen Nehelania saw him for who he was. And merely smirked while casually speaking "My it seems even you are capable of such tricks eh Helios? Splitting yourself between two vessels of your beloved Princess must be tiresome." Her words surprising both Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity who looked to the Priest for answers. For now his very body faded in and out of reality. Appearing as almost a mere shadow of his former self.

Without hesitation Helios spoke, truth pouring from his lips. Perhaps he was deeply burdened by this secret. Regardless he allowed it into the air. "It's true. I did split myself for the sake of my Princess. My dream was to always be by her side. No matter the cost. That desire gave birth to the being before you. A Helios constructed from my once pure dream." His words shook Princess Serenity who had always known the feelings between the priest and Rhea. But never had she imagined the trials and dedication that Helios had shown. He was indeed brave and selfless. And loved Rhea with every fiber of his being. "How foolish of you; leaving your body as a dreamless husk. One that I will claim as my own sith your dream and that wench of a Princess. " Nehelania spat, her wrath causing the darkenss to swirl around her. Even as she lowered herself to the ground, standing a few feet before the group. She did not fear them, she knew her objective. Destroying Princess Rhea once and for all; and claiming Helios for her own. Permanently.

With a look of disgust upon her features, Nehelania extended her bony hand out for Helios. A conniving smirk plastered on her lips as she spoke. "Give up; all of you. This planet and all it's beautiful dreams will be mine. Along with the Golden Crystal." At her words Prince Endymion stood tall, unsheathing his blade as he held it at the dangerous woman's throat. "We wont give up this planet to you or anyone!" He spat, passion fueling his words which caused even Helios to have more hope within him. Princess Serenity too stood, her hand upon her dear Prince's. A look of determination evident upon her soft features as she spoke. "You won't have your way!" To this Nehelania growled extending her hand out for Helios. Causing a familiar guilded cage to surround the fading form of the priest. His fists collided with the cage only to earn him a horrid electric current which shook his entire body. Helios released a pitiful cry into the air before falling to his knees. The holy priest struggling to maintain his form, grasping onto his pain wrecked chest. Yet even so Helios did not give in. Not even as his body was continuously barraged by the furious Nehelania. He knew what this was. She wished to break him. To leave Helios nothing but a mere memory within the hearts of few. But he would not give in. He refused to breathe his last. Helios had a dream. A lovely one, one that which he hoped to make into a reality.  

However in the face of Queen Nehelania; Helios was unsure of Earth's chances. But he would not give up. He witnessed Prince Endymion pouring all the strength he could muster within his Golden Crystal Shard. But it was evident to Helios that his power was not strong enough. The Prince's dreams were not powerful enough to call upon the true might of the Golden Crystal. And with an unknown affliction placed upon those tied to Earth; including Helios and Endymion. Prince Endymion would not last much longer. He needed help. They all needed to miracle. Tears gleamed in Helios's vision as his eyes found the crystalized body of his beloved. Oh how he wished he could call out to her. To hear her sweet voice. To beckon for her power in their time of need. Closing his eyes briefly Helios uttered a prayer into the air. One which caused Helios's body under strain to change into that of the Winged horse; Pegasus. The large creature flapping it's wings, daring to force it's way through the cage to Nehelania's surprise.

Helios then soared into the air, the all white steed making his way to Princess Rhea. His feathered wings embracing the untouchable Princess. Even in this form, Helios weeped. His tears causing a bright light to filter throughout Elysion. Blinding Nehelania who hissed at the sudden rays of light. However unknown to all, even Helios this bright light. Crafted from the tears of one so holy; one who sought nothing but love for another. Would indeed bring fourth a miracle; one that would perhaps change the future.