Act. 91 Soldiers

Hotaru Tomoe slowly began to materialize before Mamoru Chiba. The young girl appearing in a glimmering violet light. Surprising Mamoru, who gripped onto Chibi Usa tightly. Although his gaze not leaving Hotaru's. Who smiled almost painfully towards Mamoru and Chibi Usa. Before the purple glow around Hotaru increased heavily. Forming violet ribbons which followed around the young girl before taking the shape of her Sailor fuko.

Closing her eyes Hotaru allowed her dark bluish violet attire to take shape. All the while her tiara was the last to form. Before opening her eyes Sailor Saturn bowed her head out of respect for the future King of Crystal Tokyo. "I am the emissary of Death. Sailor Saturn." Sailor Saturn introduced, her speech quite different from Hotaru's. More mature, and almost emotionless. Cupping her chest Sailor Saturn revealed the vibrant glow of the Pink Moon Crystal. Allowing it to levitate from her hands into the body of Chibi Usa. Who's cheeks had slowly began to retain their pigment. Along with the small breathes from Chibi Usa's lungs. Which brought Mamoru to tears as he thanked Sailor Saturn.

"You will be fine now Chibi Usa." Sailor Saturn breathed, her back now turned to the two royals. Hiding the painfilled expression on her face. "It was an honor....becoming your friend Small Lady....I will treasure our time together always." Saturn whispered into the air, before disappearing from Mamoru's sight. Leaving behind a trail of white fireflies in her wake. Which fluttered about the room, illuminating the once dark room. Mamoru gazed at the luminescent fireflies, before hearing the sudden stir of Chibi Usa.

Who's lashes fluttered open to reveal those bright pink orbs of hers. Chibi Usa blinking many times before a stream of tears cascaded down her small cheeks. The Small Lady sensing her dear friend Hotaru's departure. Which of course brought the young maiden to tears, sobbing into Mamoru's arms for her friend. "H-Hotaru!" Chibi Usa muttered into the dim lit room. Praying that somehow, someway she would meet Hotaru once again.

All the while elsewhere upon the rooftop of Mugen. Sailor Moon, and her two courts struggled to rise to their feet. Their injuries quite severe in this battle. As many of them had thrown their very bodies in the fray of battle. All in order to protect their light. Their Princess. Sailor Moon. Who stood tall around her eight fellow senshi. The Soldier of Love and Justice had preserved her energy as advised by Sailor Mercury. Just in case the others were unable to defend. Sailor Moon of course was the final trump card now. As the glowing silhouette form of Princess Rhea had dissipated into dim embers. Her presence seeming to be completely wiped from the senshi's perception. Which greatly alarmed Sailor Moon, as she and Rhea were indeed very good friends. And in the future it seemed they would be a family. As Neo Queen Serenity had married King Endymion of Earth. Uniting both the Moon Family and the Golden Kingdom's family. Sailor Moon couldn't fathom Rhea no longer being a part of this world. As she was Mamoru's little sister, whom he loved dearly. She knew he would be crushed if anything ill befell Rhea.

Gritting her teeth Sailor Moon gazed upon the vast shadow being that was Pharoah 90. His body stretching across the sky of the planet Earth itself. His negative energy amd shadow sweeping across the globe at an instant. A violent wind ripped across the sky, blinding many including Sailor Moon. And yet she stood. Staring at the laughing being who had declared his victory over Earth that very moment. To this Sailor Moon pulled out her Scepter aiming its jewel at the center of the sky.

"As long as the Moon hangs in the sky, I won't quit!" Sailor Moon declared as she focused her energy upon the jewel. Allowing a stream of white and pink light to spew from the scepter. The attack taking the shape of a large pink heart. Which soared into the sky only to be gobbled up by Pharoah 90 who laughed mockingly. "This is it?! This is all planet Earth had at its disposal. How disappointing." Pharoah 90's voice boomed in the sky above. Sailor Moon stared in utter shock, her attack doing nothing to Pharoah 90. The soldier stumbled to her knees, fatigue of using most of her energy overtaking her. Sailor Mercury and the others rushed to Sailor Moon's side. Each soldier joining hands. Standing before Sailor Moon protectively,the glow of their respective planet powers rippling around them.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Sailor Jupiter growled at Pharoah 90 who merely chuckled before he too been to collect energy. Darkness forming at the center of the black sky creating a massive sphere of burning darkness. All from Pharoah 90 himself who cackled. "Fend this off Soldiers of the White Moon!" He roared sending this sphere the size of a medium asteroid towards the senshi. Sailor Moon screaming fearfully, able to feel the heat coming off the attack. Which caused her knees to buckle along with the others, who struggled to maintain the rainblw hued veil which had been erected. The burning asteroid cracking the veil of the senshi, who all winced in pain. Sensing this would not end well. "Run Usagi!!" Sailor Mars cried out to Sailor Moon.

Who tearfully began to run from the scene, barely escaping the area. As the veil created by the seven senshi vashined. Shattering into thousands of shards, as the screams inner and outer scouts echoed about. Their pleas for the pain to cease, as the darkness licked at their very souls. Sinking into their bones causing excruciating pain. But that was only part of it. As the asteroid had yet to land upon the pain wracked senshi. Who stumbled to the ground, gazing at the burning asteroid. Knowing this was infact the end for them.

But Sailor Gienah and the others would not allow that. As the four guardians rushed to the aid of their companions. They too joining hands as a shimmering barrier with the colors of black,emerald,aqua blue and silver faded in and out of one another. The asteroid clashing with the new barrier, sparks of power flying about. As Sailor Bellatrix stood her ground, gritting her teeth. Pouring her remaining planet power into this barrier. Knowing the survival of the planet lay on Sailor Moon's shoulders. She had to live.

Letting out a battle cry Sailor Bellatrix increased her output of energy. Black flames covering the barrier, forcing the asteroid back abit to Sailor Moon's amazement. Sailor Gienah, Andromeda, and Polaris soon joined in as well. Pouring their remaining energy into protecting Sailor Moon. Declaring they would not fail a second time. Until even their barrier began to crumble under Pharoah 90's might. Even so the new guardians refused to abandon their friends. Before the barrier finally gave away, the 3 courts being bathed in Pharoah 90's attack. Their screams piercing Sailor Moon's heart as She cried out for her friends.

Pharoah 90 smirked as his attack dissolved away, revealing the battered and burned bodies of the three courts. Each soldier's gaze empty, almost like glass. Their energy now spent, and bodies unable to withstand another attack. Sailor Moon chocked on her sobs as Pharoah 90 began to gather more energy. This time knowing he would not miss Sailor Moon this time. As he sent another sphere of pure darkness her way. Sailor Moon shedding silent tears as the energy soared through the air. Mere feet from the soldier who sighed in defeat. They had lost. "Im sorry...Chibi Usa....Mamo Chan....Ritsuko." Sailor Moon whispered mentally prepared to face her end.

And that today would not be that day. As a sudden swarm of white fireflies fluttered before Sailor Moon. The insects seeming to combine together to form none other than Hotaru. Who appeared to be wearing that of a sailor fuko. Silently the young girl held a fairly tall glaive in her grip, twirling it effortlessly between her fingertips. Before bringing the glaive down upon thr attack which sought to end Sailor Moon. The force of her attack cutting the attack in half, dissolving the powerful energy into nothing. Sailor Moon stared in awe at the sight before her, asking who the woman was. To this the quiet soldier turned to have Sailor Moon meet her calm violet orbs. "I am the Guardian of Doom. Sailor Saturn." Sailor Saturn introduced unfazed by roars of anger by Pharoah 90. He was afraid of her. And knew if Sailor Saturn had made an appearance his fate was sealed.

Sailor Saturn aimed her glaive towards the sky which Pharoah 90 claimed. Her glaive glimmering with energy with overwhelming destructive force. It caused even he to shudder. "I shall end things here." Sailor Saturn declared, her calm gaze never leaving the blackened sky. But could really one soldier be enough to stop Pharoah 90?