Act. 1 Sihouette

Dear Readers,

If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

-Ashe_Hime

Mamoru Chiba lay in his bed in the dead of night. Sweat covered his forehead as he tossed and turned in his sleep. The fleeting images of his past in mere reach of his finger tips yet it always escaped him. Mamoru groaned in his sleep as the familer voice of a woman beckoned him. Beckoned him to open his eyes. Slowly Mamoru opened his bright cerulean blue eyes,realizing now he was standing in front of his own home. He remembered the tall stature of the looming Earth Palace. The fresh greenery around it seemed to flourish at his very feet. Mamoru then also realized he now wore his armor from his former life,as it felt abit heavy on his foreign body.

Although that was not what caught his attention,what did was the visible form of a woman. She stood a mere 6 feet away from him,although he could not see her face clearly her long flowing raven black hair seemed to sway back and fourth against the gentle wind. She wore a dark blue and gold trimmed floor-length gown with ruffles and a choker and a necklace to match. A faint smile appeared on the woman's lips,a smile that made Endymion's heart flutter.

The woman opened her mouth to speak,although no sound would materialize from her lips. She touched her throat with her right hand gently, while Endymion began to step forward to her. Only to have the woman shake her head,her raven hair following every motion. She placed her hand in front of her,signalling him not to come any further.

The woman smiled faintly once more before mouthing a few words to Endymion. "You are not alone." Endymion's eyes widened at her message. What did she mean? Was there another survivor of the destruction of the Earth Kingdom? Was it her? "What do you mean? Who are you?" Endymion demanded,he wanted to know. He wanted to know what this mysterious woman meant. He had always believed he was the sole survivor of the Earth Kingdom. And just the thought that there was someone else just like him. Out there waiting,it was mind blowing.

The woman seemed to be visibly giggling before she placed her index finger to her lips. As if asking him to be silent. She smiled towards Endymion before mouthing out a few more words."In time,Endymion."Before the wind picked up around the two,creating a small twister of flowers blocking the woman from view. "Wait! Don't go!" Endymion shouted as he ran through the flowery twister to the woman who continued to smile towards him. Allowing the white flowers to block her from Endymion's sight.

Endymion gritted his teeth,calling for the now disappearing woman. Begging for her to answer his questions but to no avail. Endymion released an irritated shout,waking him from his sleep. He gasped for air,frantically surveying his surroundings. Mamoru sighed grateful to be back in his familiar bedroom. He was grateful yet abit dissapinted, the image of the woman fresh in his mind. Mamoru gripped onto his head,the woman's words forever in his mind. "You are not alone."

What exactly did she mean by that? And more importantly who was thay woman. Mamoru sighed once more before pulling back his blankets abit to see the familiar sleeping form of Usagi Tsukino. Or his nickname for her Usako. Her long flowing blonde hair,usually tied up in her usual odango hair style. Was now free and flailed across his bed, like a million tiny ribbons. Mamoru smiled towards Usagi,gently running his fingers through a single lock of her soft hair.

She always did have beautiful hair, and Mamoru always loved touching it. Usagi stirred abit in her sleep as she was gently tugged closer and into Mamoru's warm eyes. She sighed happily in her sleep as Mamoru quietly nuzzled his facd into her hair taking in her comforting scent. Mamoru wanted to forget,he wanted to forget is fleeting dream. But deep down in his heart he couldn't he couldn't forget the woman. No matter how much he tried. She was important.

Day soon rolled by and both Usagi and Mamoru awakened from their dreamless sleep. Usagi stretched lightly,before crawling out of bed to the restroom to brush her teeth. While Mamoru readied himself for classes,grabbing his cram school uniform. Quickly getting dressed before hearing his sweet Usagi call his name. "Mamo Chan,do you think I'll be able to control the crystal?" Usagi asked a very serious expression on her face.

Ever since Usagi had taken possession of the Silver Crystal,Usagi had been in deep concern. She wondered if she truly had what it took to protect it and her scouts. Mamoru knew that Usagi desperately wanted to be strong,but in truth she already was strong. She just hadn't realized it yet. "Usako." Mamoru called, Usagi's pet name. It was enough to make her face turn bright red in embarrassment.

Gently Mamoru planted a tender kiss on her forehead before speaking to her. "Your strong Usako,your heart and your friends. They are what make you strong." Mamoru told his future wife,Usagi nodded shyly before looking to the ground. Till the day just a mere touch from Mamoru could make her heart flutter. Confidence soon returned to Usagi as she happily grabbed her bag for school. Mamoru then looked to the clock noticing that Usagi only had 10 minutes before class started.

She seemed to notice too as she frantically ran out the aparrment building as if someone was on her heels. Mamoru shook his head slightly at his dear Usako before slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking down the stairs of his apartment building. He almost decided to take his vsr to school but was against it,something told him to walk today.

Mamoru shrugged his shoulders as he walked down the street pass many people engrossed in their own conversations. Many girls in different school uniforms giggled to themselves. A small group consisting of three girls walked pass Mamoru,a single one of them gently bumping into him. She immediately bowed her head before him,apologizing. And that's when Mamoru saw it. Her long flowing raven hair fell to her sides gracefully. Following her every move while her lovely cerulean eyes seemed to stare into Mamoru's.

She was stunning to say the least,and most of all she resembled the girl from his dream. "Gomenesai, Senpai!" She said once again hoping Mamoru would forgive her. Mamoru simply stared completely bewildered as her two friend beckoned her to their side. "Ritsuko,c'mon!" The girls called out as the girl known as Ritsuko nodded "Coming!" She called to them,before bowing towards Mamoru once again.

"H-hey!" Mamoru called to her as the young girl,appearing to barely be 16 turned towards him with her book bag in hand. She wore the same school uniform as Usagi,yet he had never remembered Usagi talking about this girl. "Have we...met somewhere before?" He asked her as the girl called Ritsuko stared towards Mamoru thinking to herself. She soon she her head "I'm sorry,I think your mistaking me for someone else." She told him before running back to her friends.

Mamoru watched the fleeting form of the girl Ritsuko who giggled happily with her fellow classmates. Something about her was familiar,and Mamoru had to know why.