Act. 95 Clutches of The Dead Moon

Princess Astra through gritted teeth formed her trademark scepter within her grasp. Her stance now taking a more offensive look to it. The Princess and Warrior now determined more than ever to save her family. She refused to let the terrors she had witnessed in the future take place. No. Even if it was against the natural order of Space and time. Princess Astra would not give up, and nothing was going to stop her. Taking a deep breath, Sailor Astra called out to Sailor Moon. Who stood beside the surprisingly calm young woman. Astra raven and white streaked locks billowing around her, as she advised the senshi stay on their toes. For they all were unsure how many enemies they would be facing. But they needed to be prepare for anything.

"Stay close together, back to back!" Princess Astra ordered before a fairly large azure blue circus ball came barreling their way. To which Astra and Sailor Moon were quick to dig out of the way. Before the ball itself exploded upon contact with a nearby wall. The sudden explosion alarming Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter. Who were quick to stand before the two Princesses. Prepared as two more large balls came charging towards the group. Though this time balancing ontop on one of the balls was a young woman. Her arms stretched out to her sides in order for her to increase her balance. The young girl was fairly short with light blue hair which was tied in a bun. All the while her skin was indeed a light hue with a pair of blue eyes to match. The girl then twirled atop of the ball almost effortlessly. With a playful smile on her face before a strange circular blue sphere appeared before her. To which the girl held in her hands quite confidently.

"I won, so I get to play with you guys first!" The enemy squealed in an excited manner making Sailor Jupiter clink her teeth in an irritated manner. Knowing that their mission was time sensitive. For even now the entire group could sense the presence of a ominous creature from within the home of Ritsuko and Helios. And they had no time to play around with an underling. They had to get to Helios before it was too late. "Move!" Sailor Jupiter shouted before lightning began to crackle within the palms of her hands. To her outburst the blue haired girl released a fit of giggles. A truly sinister smile forming upon her features. "Can't do that, its playtime remember?" The young woman mocked before the orb within her clutches began to give off a bright blue glow before that glow began to rain down more balls from the sky. Ones that also exploded upon contact, causing the senshi to all dash manically out of the way.

While other like Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars stood to defend Sailor Moon and Princess Astra. The two women combining both their elements of fire and lightning to work. The lightning wrapping itself around the already wearing flames which launched towards the blue haired woman. Who casually cartwheeled out of the way, landing on the asphalt before the senshi. That smile of hers never leaving which only ticked Sailor Jupiter and Mars off even more. The woman was playing her part well. Diverting the senshi's attention from their true target. A shadow of a woman, with her raven tendrils stretching across the room. Before slowly and surely wrapping themselves around the defenseless Helios. Who struggled through the bondage, Helios's amber orbs glaring at the woman before him. Knowing that once she had something on her mind she would not quit.

"Fighting wont do you any good." The woman whispered into the air, her silhouette remaining hidden within the shadows of the room. But Helios did not need to see her face to know her identity. How could he forget that woman? A woman who dared to enter  "Elysion City of Dreams" in search for the Golden Crystal. Only to be unfit for the massive power. Even back then Helios knew this woman would return for vengeance. But never in his wildest imagination did he believe it was actually happening. All because the Golden Crystal rejected her? "I've waited so long....so long and now I finally have you." The woman breathed, her tendrils of hair squeezing Helios even more until he released a loud cry. Though the crimson jewel which sat at the center of Helios's forhead began to give off a soft crimson glow.

A glow which quite confused and surprised the woman. Watching as the light dimmed and seemed to flood Helios's entire body. The light suddenly causing the hair which bound Helios to burn away to nothing. The smell of burned hair in the air, but that was not it. As with this light and new power coursing through his veins Helios held his right hand out. Allowing a simple steel blade appear within his clutches. The peaceful Priest refusing to go down without a fight. "I see....you have changed. As have I." The woman stated her voice filled with unrelenting bitterness that was evident. It was then that the woman's eyes were overtaken by a startling crimson glow. The sudden change causing Helios to take a cautious step away. Unsure of the next move the woman would make.

And it proved that he was unprepared for this, as a sudden mounds of hair began to force themselves from the floor. This hair then wrapped itself fighting around Helios. Forcing him to drop his blade as volts of electricity rushed through his body. To this Helios released a loud cry. A cry loud enough for Astra to hear from the outside. Her blood boiling at the sound of her father. As the young girl screamed out for her father, praying and hoping that he heard her. And would somehow beable to fight the dangers he faced. All the while watching Helios's body convulse violently in pain the shadow figure of the woman smirked. Her arms outstretched for the blind Helios who struggled to remain concious. But he knew he had to fight this, or it would all be over. But could he?