Act. 51 The Falter and The Agenda

Dedicated to SailorMoon593
Happy birthday to one of my biggest followers!

Rhea lay on the black hued sheets of her bed she shared with her lover Saphir. She watched as her lover ran his fingers through her hair soothingly causing her to smirk at his actions. "Wiseman was pleased with you,as was my brother." He informed his newly found treasure. A light smirk appeared on Rhea's lips as she pressed them against his temple. "Of course,I had to prove my loyalty." Rhea whispered into Saphir's ear causing him to shiver. "And you have,my little star." He whispered to her causing Rhea's very blood to run cold. She gripped onto her chest as brief images of a handsome man with unruly snow white hair,and alluring amber eyes stood before her.

His eyes not only held its allure,but it also held a little something more. Pain. Rhea's breathe was now caught in her throat as the handsome man extended his hand for her. Beckoning him to her,Rhea bit her bottom lip as we found herself reaching for the man. More intrigued by him than ever as he whispered to her."My Little Star." The man whispered to her as Rhea hesitantly pulled her hand away from him. Why did this stranger make her heart pound? And why did the nickname Saphir gave her sound so right coming from another man's lips.

Rhea's body trembled violently at the sight of the man,only to be brought back to reality by Saphir. Who's voice see!ed so far from her at the moment. Saphir gripped onto Rhea's hand suddenly causing her to turn to him,with a strained look on her face. "Are you alright?" Saphir asked his beloved whom he was afraid of losing. "Y-Yes...I'm alright." Rhea breathed before leaning backwards on the bed,her eyes glued to the ceiling above. Saphir bit his bottom lip before calling for his brother Prince Demande. He did not plan on using the power of his "Evil Eye" so suddenly. But already he felt his hold on Rhea was weakening.

And the thought of losing someone he had recently obtained was something Saphir could not handle. Leaving his beloved in their room,Saphir rushed to the Nemesis or more importantly the Black Crystal Reactor he had created. He watched as the malignant energy of the Black Crystal swirled around the entire area. Reaching to the sky above, Saphir extended his hand towards the oozing energy which eagerly began to wrap itself around his forearm, before taking the form of two women appearing to be completely made of energy and smoke. "Droids." Saphir stated as the 2 newly created Droids wrapped their smoke condensed bodies around his form. "The only things in this twisted world that will not betray their creator." Saphir commented as the two voices of the woman echoed around him in pleasant giggles.

"We would never betray you Saphir sama." One of the droids answered with a smirk. "Yes I know,which is why I have a little mission for you two." Saphir informed the two droids who excited circled his body. "Right away,Saphir Sama." "What is it,that you wish?" The two Droid sisters asked their new master who couldn't help but to smirk at their answers. Saphir led his new servants to the portal to the past where he hoped to end the ties which bound Rhea to her old life. And the only way to extinguish to remaining flames of her past was to destroy the source of it. And that would be Saphir's troublesome rival. The priest Helios.

While elsewhere laying in his bed with his dear friend and prince,Helios lay. His breathing was quite shallow as Mamoru along with Usagi Tsukino and her cat Luna stood. Unable to fathom the sudden change in Helios's condition. Mamoru gripped onto Helios's hand realizing how shockingly cold he was to the touch. "What's wrong with him?" Usagi whispered in fear as Helios coughed horribly while gripping onto his chest. He was deathly pale and almost unable to speak. And when he did speak the only thing he would say was "Rhea." Even near death she was the only thing that was on his mind.

"Helios was brought back to life by the power of the Golden Crystal. Without it he's...." Luna began hesitantly as Mamoru gritted his teeth."He's dead without her." Mamoru spat in irritation as Usagi shook her head in disbelief. "That can't be." She whispered with her hands covering her mouth. Luna averted her gaze to the ground before releasing a heavy sigh. "Im sorry,but without Rhea he.. He will not survive long." Luna informed the two as Helios released a shallow breathe,his grip loosening in Mamoru's grip. "Rhea...where is she?" He questioned in a raspy voice as Mamoru bit his bottom lip,unsure of what to say to his sick friend.

"She's fine,I swear to you." Mamoru lied to his dear friend hoping to give him some sort of peace of mind. Helios smiled weakly towards Mamoru before slowly shaking his head. "You are...a terrible liar my friend." Helios stated weakly before turning his gaze to the ceiling, he took a raspy breathe before speaking once more. "She's far away....far beyonf my reach." He choked out,his eyes brimming over with tears. Unable to watch anymore Usagi rushed from the room,feeling her own tears threatening to fall. She pressed herself against the wall of the hall,allowing her tears to fall. She had failed, she had failed to save Chibi Usa. She failed to protect her dear friend Rhea. And she had failed herself.

Quietly Usagi slumped against the wall covering her face as hee tears began to overwhelm her. All the while elsewhere making their way towards the remaining Senshi stood Saphir,with his two newly created Droids at his side. Sensing the strong yet distant energy of the Legendary Silver Crystal along with a shard of the Golden Crystal, Saphir sent fourth his minions. The two droids cackled as the two seemed to follow the very flow of the wind. Tainting it with their heavy smog before slipping through the very crevices of the very apartment building. Slipping in utterly undetected by anyone whatsoever.

Slowly lurking within the very halls of the apartment building, their toxic aura knocking the residences of the building unconscious. Their giggles echoing throughout the very halls before slinking into the fairly large condo which belonged to Helios and Ritsuko. One of the droids appeared in the hallway where Usagi sat balling her eyes out. A smirk appeared on her face as she immediately sensed the dim power of the Silver Crystal. "Nuisance." The droid hissed before lounging towards the distraught Usagi. She released a brief scream before inhaling to toxic fumes from the droid. Usagi gripped onto her head before slumping against the wall,her eyes glazed over before she fell into a deep sleep.

The Droid smirked at her handiwork before grazing her hand across the brooch which Usagi held. Only to be burned by the immense power,the Droid hissed angrily watching as her very hand melted due to the crystal. She glared towards the sleep in Usagi before retreating to her sister whom began her attack on the unsuspecting Mamoru Chiba. Mamoru fought against the Droid hitting nothkn but air as he too inhaled the fumes,and ultimately falling to the ground unconscious. The two Droid sisters smirked as the image of their master,Saphir stepped into the room. Admiring the beauty of his lover's past home before walking into Helios's room. Where he lay in his weakened state,his dull amber eyes making eye contact with Saphir.

Saphir smirked towards his rival "We meet again." Saphir stated as Helios struggled to sit up,gripping onto the sheets. "Where is she?" Helios demanded,coughing violently making Saphir laugh. "She won't be joining us,this party is only for us two." Saphir stated with a smirk as the Droid twins giggled at their master. Helios took a dep breathe,as he quietly prayed for a miracle. A miracle he knew would highly never happen. He felt it deep within his being he knew, this man would be his end.