Act. 104 Realm of Nightmares

The violent raven tendrils of Mistress Nine were the last thing that Ritsuko could recall. Those horrid locks striking at her very soul; the heart shaped brooch. Ripping the very heart of Ritsuko from her body. She could feel the permanent chill make itself known to her body. Stretching across it, filling Ritsuko with an eternal emptiness that was unknown to her. She felt heavy, her vision going hazy as Ritsuko felt herself fall backwards into blackness. This feeling was not unfamiliar to Ritsuko. Infact she knew it all too well. The sharp pain in her chest,her very heart shattering upon impact. Crimson pooling at her very feet, and once again she was alone. Cold. And in the arms of someone she did not love. Love? Love.

Ritsuko's mind soon lingered upon the man whom held her heart. Helios. Where was Helios? Ritsuko could feel the tears welling up within her. At the thought of being alone without him. Her sweet Priest. A twinge of anguish made itself known to Ritsuko. With all her might she stretched her hands forward in the darkness. Her very fingertips reaching for her beloved. Silently calling his name out in the pitch blackness. Wishing to be by his side and his alone. But Ritsuko knew it was fruitless, for this was her prison. A sentence passed down to her due to her horrid actions in the future. For Ritsuko had indeed heard the accusations of Sailor Saturn, and upon this dreamless realm her deeds replayed in her mind. Time and time again. Haunting the young woman as she fell deeper and deeper into her own despair.

The cries of anguish belonging to the Divine Inner senshi lingered in Ritsuko's ears. She felt their blood, hot and sticky upon her skin. Her dark blue gown soaked in their blood. Ritsuko's hands trembling as the scene flashed before her eyes time again. Her own cried refusing to be heard as she watched her deeds. Murdering Sailor Venus before her entire court. The look of sheer disgust and disdain evident upon the other senshi who stood their ground. Determined to avenge their fallen comrade, but they were no match for her. Ritsuko knew this. And witnessed each of the senshi crumble to their knees before her. So much infact that Neo Queen Serenity was forced upon the scene. The clash of two Queens earning the death of Serenity which upon reliving that event; caused a great strain upon Ritsuko's heart.

Her gaze was downcast to the ground, unable to look her fallen friends in the face. The blood still hot upon Ritsuko's skin as she sobbed into the blackness. Begging to be forgiven. She admitted she deserved punishment but this was just too much. Blinking away tears Ritsuko continued to relive the most traumatizing moments of her life; while elsewhere in the blackness four sparkling lights Soares through the space. Though these lights were now small due to their kids of power, they held fast to their duty. These lights belonging to none other than the very court of Ritsuko. Anemone, Demeter, Helene, and Eos made their way to their sleeping Princess. The women's gaze saddened upon seeing their beloved Princess. She lay suspended in the blackness that had slowly become familiar to her. Though upon her flesh were vines covered in thorns of the deepest crimson. Seeping deep into Ritsuko's flesh causing her own blood to flow.

Upon seeing this Helene was the first to rush to Ritsuko's side. Her hand reaching out to tear away the bindings which held their Princess. Only earning a wave of shock images to flash before her eyes. Causing Helene to trembling violently, forcing back her own cries. Demeter then tore Helene away from the dangerous vines, the two women falling backwards Abit in the space. "We mustn't touch her, it seems someone has created a realm of Nightmares for our Princess." Eos clarified, slowly drawing near the unconscious Ritsuko. Her eyes softening upon being reunited with their princess's once more. So much that Eos couldn't help but to smile warmly. "The only thing we can do for her now is comfort her." "No! There must be something we can do!" Demeter cried out, wishing to free her princess with all her might. But Anemone shook her head, her own gaze saddened as she spoke. "Eos is right. We were never truly warriors. In truth we were ladies in waiting and now we should do our part." Anemone began as she made her way to their slumbering Princess. Taking a seat beside Ritsuko, and next was Helene who had recovered from her injuries. She too sat beside their Princess, refusing to leave her side. After all she owed Ritsuko her very life. They all did. "Your right, we will stay here with her. Forever." Helene whispered into the pitch blackness, earning a small smile from Demeter who moved to the side of the other ladies.

Though even in the pitch blackness the young women sensed it, the hint of the Golden Crystal lingered ever slightly within Ritsuko. It waned but it called out for someone, anyone to hear it. Stretching across the realms of both Nightmare and Dream. Coming across it's target, the slumbering Astra. Whom hours prior had informed Usagi and the others about her recent attack. Along with her sudden transformation, and yet she held something back. The image of Pegasus, Astra did not know why but she held it dear to her heart. Yet even now as she slept the Golden Crystal within her brooch began to pulse with power. Awakening Astra from her slumber upon feeling the sudden heat flowing from it. With her hands clasped around it Astra felt the familar presence of her mother. Causing her to smile lightly, knowing that somewhere out there her mother was near. Waiting for her. And Astra swore she would reach the heights capble of not only freeing her mother. But the world from the clutches of Nehelania.