Act 7. Captive

Dear Readers,

   If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

        -Ashe_Hime

A sudden chill ran down Mamoru's spine, he felt something terrible. Something terrible was happening,and it was happening to Ritsuko. He immediately rose to his feet alerting Usagi and her friends. Or in secret,her senshi,her protectors. "Mamo Chan?" Usagi asked in a concerned manner as Mamoru's eyes seemed to be glazed over with pain and sadness. And it made Usagi very nervous and scared for him. "Usako,I need you. And the others too." He told his love as Usagi nodded het eyes filled with determination.

Usagi knew that whatever was that made Mamoru so serious about then it had to deal with her as well. "Everyone?" Usagi called out as her dear friends Ami,Rei,Makoto,and Minako. There were no more words necessary as all 4 girls understood. The girls would follow their Princess to the ends of the Earth. Mamoru began running before he even realized it.

His heart was pounding loudly in his chest,as his heart willed him in the right direction. Along with the senshi following his lead,along with Usagi. She wasn't too sure what was going on but she knew it was something that was important to Mamoru. The girls quickly grabbed their transformation pens before calling out to their powers. "Mercury Power!" "Mars Power!" "Jupiter Power!" "Venus Power!" "Moon Prism Power! Make up!" The senshi called out as one after one the girls were surrounded by their elements before their Sailor Fukos materialized.

Soon the Sailor Senshi ran side by side with Tuxedo Kamen. The group soon stood in front of a medium sized 2 story house. Immediately Sailor Moon became abit nervous around this house. Something about it wasn't right,she believed even Tuxedo Kamen could feel it. "I'll scan the house." Sailor Mercury said as she formed her aqua colored visor on her face.  An outline of the house itself formed in front of Mercury's eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

"It looks like there is some sort of space warp inside. And there are...3 people inside. Sailor Moon we have to get in there!" Sailor Mercury exclaimed as Tuxedo Kamen ran up to the door,angrily shoving himself against the door. Hoping to break it down,he desperately needed to get in there. Deep down he knew something was terribly, terribly wrong.

"Tuxedo Kamen! Stand back!" Sailor Moon called out to him as he immediately Sailor Mars stood before them. Slowly flames began to covet Sailor Mars's hands as she formed s large circle of flames around her body. She closed her eyes before beginning to chant words to herself quietly. " Akruyo Taisan!" She shouted as flames shot from her circle towards the door,as the flames pummeled against the door leaving dark scotch marks in its wake.

"I've got it!" Sailor Jupiter shouted,clad in her evergreen and white sailor fuko as she swiftly kicked the door down from it hinges. Tuxedo Kamen quickly dashed through the door soon spotting the unconscious Ritsuko laying on the ground with 2 familer figures hovering her sleeping form. "Ritsuko!" Tuxedo Kamen exclaimed as he stepped forward to his sister.

Only to be stopped by Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter."Don't,its a trap!" "We will take care of them." The girls told him as the scouts charged towards the sleeping girl,only to be electrocuted by a barrier. The scouts shrieked in pain,as the four girls slumped to their knees. Smoke sizzling from their bodies as Sailor Moon stood back in fear. "Give her back!" Tuexdo Kamen shouted angrily as the Dark Commander Nephrite smirked as he stood beside Zoisite who carefully picked up unconscious Ritsuko into his arms.

"I am afraid not,our Queen is quite interested in this girl." Nephrite told the two with a smirk as Tuxedo Kamen became angry. "What does Beryl want with her?" He asked as he watched Zoisite as he slowly ran his fingers across her warm cheek. "She is none of your concern!" Nephrite shouted as he extended his hand before him,forming black flames as they soared through the air towards Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon swiftly ducked for cover,shying away from the flames. All the while Tuxedo Kamen raced to her side, covering her fragile form with his. Praying that his cloak will sheild the two from the searing flames. Sailor Moon closed her eyes fearfully clinging onto Tuxedo Kamen tightly. Nephrite smirked lowering his hand,along with the flames. Sure of himself that he had dealt with the two troublesome couple.

"Take her,Zoisite now!" Nephrite demanded,hoping his companion would heed his command but he did not. Zoisite seemed completely entranced by the sleeping girl,so much it was almost unbearable. "Nephrite...doesn't....doesn't she look familiar?" He asked his commanding officer. Nephrite momentarily distracted stepped over towards the girl and Zoisite. Now staring at her peaceful form,Zoisite was right the girl did look strangely familer.

"Who is this girl?" Nephrite whispered as he carefully and touched Ritsuko's cheek as she began to bring slightly. "You don't remember her? Well you should." Tuxedo Kamen stated as he whipped his cape about dispersing the flames on himself and Sailor Moon. "Should we now?" Zoisite questioned as Tuxedo Kamen nodded "His could you not remember your Princess?" He asked as the 2 men's eyes widened as a bright gold light emitted from their forehead where their gems remain.

"W-whats going on?" Sailor Moon asked as the bright gold light from their for heads increased. The bright light seemed to stretch across the room in waves,slowly restoring the senshi's strength. Slowly the girls one by one struggled to their feet. Confused at the sight and the warming sensation of light that pulsated through them. "This light... It feels like silver crystal power." Sailor Venus whispered feeling her strength immediately return to her.

"I don't know what kind of power this is,its.....its similar to the silver crystal." Sailor Moon whispered as the bright light seemed to be centered around the stirring Ritsuko. More importantly it seemed to be coming from her chest. To Tuxedo Kamen the light looked vaguely familiar, and something told him they were all about to find out exactly what this light was.