Act. 58 Remorseful Memories

Readers Note,
Hello everyone! Ashehime here,I decided to combine the stories "Crystal of the Heart" and "Crystal of the heart Infinity arc". Now that the season of Sailor Moon Crustal is done I will now be dedicated to the Death busters chapter. I hope you all enjoy!

Watching from afar,carefully to desguise their presence a figure stood,cloaking themself with the shadow of a stone pillar. The figure waited,waited to catch a glimpse of the beauty they had waited so long to gaze upon. In the near distance the figure finally caught sight of the one they had craved for. The lovely Princess of Elysion. The figure's breathe became caught in their throat as the lovely form of Princess Rhea who's smile seemed to always light up everything and everyone around her. The beautiful princess held her hands to her chest,while her calm azure eyes darting back and fourth. Almost as if she was looking for someone. And she was. The young princess waited paicently at the normal rendezvous place. From afar Princess Rhea could see the one she had been waiting for. The man whos mere presence always seemed to send her heart a flutter. The man of course was Helios. Priest of Elysion. Guardian of The Golden Crystal.

The moment the beautiful Princess spotted her secret lover,she found herself running to him. Her arms outstretched for him,eager to be welcomed in her ever comforting arms. The priest Helios smiled to sight of beauty before him,as he wrapped his arms around the breathtaking woman. He felt her seem to almost melt in his warm embrace as she whispered words to him. Words that made his heart shudder in delight. Words that the person whom watched them from afar desperately wanted to own. They wanted those words to be their own. They wanted to be the one to hold the princess. To love her, love her like no one else could. Yet she picked him. A priest. Someone who couldn't possibly give her anything she did not already have. Just what early drew her to him? Why did he have her? What did he have that her secret admirer did not? The secret admirer gritted their teeth, as they watched as the handsome priest Helios planted his lips upon Princess Rhea's soft and eager awaiting lips.

The secret admirer shed silent tears before choosing to quietly leave the lovers be. Yet their tears would not and could not cease. Why did they love her so much? Why did they want something that they could not have? The person soon found themselves kneeling in a garden of flourishing flowers. The many flower petals blowing in the wind,hiding her tears. She loved her,she loved her. She loved a princess. And she could never know,and she wasn't too sure she would ever truly be able to express her feelings towards the lovely princess. Especially when she was in the arms of another. But she had to. She felt compelled to. Perhaps if she could just tell Rhea how she felt then maybe,just maybe these feelings for her would fade. Yes. That is what she kept telling herself. But she knew all too well. She only wanted her,and if she could have her then she would wait. Months,years,even centuries. If it gave her the opportunity of winning her love. Her heart.

Yes,she wanted her. The forbidden fruit of all the stars. The most vibrant and beautiful star of them all. She wanted to hold her,taste the sweetness of her lips on her own. She craved Rhea. As she always had. The secret admirer watched as the images before her slowly began to fade away into a thick mist. It was true the mist was to shroud her past but she could and would never forget. Her one and only true love. Shaken from the sudden memory of her bitter past the handsome Haruka Tenoh was forced awake from his slumber. Beads of sweat covered his forehead and upper body as he struggled to cease the troubling thoughts in his mind. He loved her,till this day he still loved her. The beautiful and kind hearted young princess who stole his heart in a single glance. He loved someone who he knew was surely dead. His body trembled violently alerting the slightly groggy Michiru who wrapped her arms around his sweaty torso. Silently consoling the startled man. "It's alright. I'm here for you now. Just as I always have been." She whispered into Haruka's ear,hoping to cease his troubled mind. But try as she may it did little good. Haruka would always be troubled by his past. And the guilt he felt,that seemed to transcend even Michiru's love for him.

But what did he feel guilty for? Haruka wiped the thick layer of sweat from his forehead before choosing to walk out onto the balcony. Hoping the cooling breeze of the night wind would take away his nightmares. Nightmares that continued to haunt him even after all these years. But they seemed to become even worst as of yet,but why? Closing his eyes Haruka allowed the night breeze to cool his body,momentarily finding a moment of peace. Before the image of Princess Rhea's blood covered corpse formed before his eyes. She lay in a puddle of her own blood,her once vibrant blue eyes wide in fear. Haruka remembered his own screams as he spotted her body. How terrible his screams of utter pain sounded as he reached out towards his love with shaky hands. He had failed her,as a guardian. He was not there for her. He was suppose to be her impenetrable shield,but he was a coward. He left her unprotected. And this was the result. Gently Princess Uranus pulled the frail corpse of the princess into her arms,shedding tears for her lover. Whispering apologies to ears that could no longer hear her.

She was sorry,she was so sorry this had happened. She was sorry she wanted there for her. She was sorry. She was so sorry.