Act. 84 Undone

Retreating to Mamoru's home, Sailor Moon barged through the door. With the unconcious Chibi Usa in her arms. The child remaining completely unresponsive since the attack of that horrible Daimon. Blinking back tears Tuxedo Kaman beckoned Sailor Moon to follow him. Gently placing Chibi Usa in his bed, covering the small child up. As Tuxedo Kamen placed his hand upon Chibi Usa's. A brilliant amber light pouring from their clasped hands. Which ever so slowly crawled up Chibi Usa's body. Illuminating the two beings, while Tuxedo Kamen winced slightly. His own transformation being unraveled like Chibi Moon's. Leaving him in his civilian form as Mamoru Chiba.

"M-Mamo Chan what's going on?" Sailor Moon asked in confusion as Mamoru struggled for a moment. His vision and mind beginning to blur, as Mamoru had now tethered his soul with Chibi Usa's body. Temporarily keeping her body from dying, in hopes the senshi could retrieve his future daughter's soul. Before it was too late. Mamoru using the fragment of the golden crystal which lay embedded within his own soul to do this.

His actions not only effecting him but Ritsuko herself. Where elsewhere she had met up with Haruka,Michiru,and Setsuna. The outer senshi's civilian identities while by Ritsuko's side was her dear friend Anemone. Whom had appeared to save them from that powerful Daimon. Suddenly Ritsuko felt the Golden Crystal within her to pulse through her. Confusing the young woman as her very vision became blurred. Releasing a light groan alerting Anemone and the others. Haruka asked if Ritsuko was alright, her strained gaze turned towards the women before Ritsuko felt her legs give way.

Buckling beneath her as a wave a fatigue washed over the raven haired woman. Anemone reached out catching Ritsuko in her grasp before she hit the ground. Craddling her Princess with great concern evident in her gaze. "Rhea?! Rhea?!" Anemone called out using Ritsuko's name from so long ago. Awakening the weakened Ritsuko who now had everyone surrounding her in concern. "Just a fainting spell." Ritsuko mumbled, insisting she was alright and for Anemone to stop fussing over her.

"There are more important things than me." "But Princess your my responsibility! Your highn-" "Chibi Usa's soul was taken and you worry about me?! Our priority should be saving her!" Ritsuko exclaimed now losing her cool as tears cascaded down her cheeks as she struggled to hold back her sobs. Ritsuko's sudden break down causing great sorrow to befall those around her. The room growing silent besides Ritsuko's desperate sobs. " I wasnt strong enough to save her! To save anyone!" Ritsuko cried as her brooch began to give off its vibrant gold light. Which spewed from its depths greatly,stretching across the entire room creating brilliant amber ribbons which fluttered around the crying Ritsuko.

"I have to save her." Ritsuko muttered into the air, her very tears cascading upon her billowing ribbons which stretched towards Haruka and the others. The women staring in awe towards the power of the flustered Princess. Which begged them to aid her. To stand by her side in effort to save someone she loved. "Please." Ritsuko breathed her voice the sound of tinkering bells which flooded Haruka's senses as in a dim white light her "Space Sword" Appeared before her. The talisman in her keeping pulsating. Reacting to the plea of Ritsuko. Who's cerulean orbs continued to shed tears.

Michiru gasped as she and Setsuna's talismans appeared before them as well. Them too feeling as if their talismans were being called by the Princess before them. Who shed tears of remorse for not only Chibi Usa, but Hotaru as well. Sensing all was not as it seemed with that Daimon. For watching it Sailor Constellation felt something. A small bit of light within that Daimon husk struggling to remain. Chibi Usa was not the only one in danger. And Ritsuko would not allow anyone else to lose a loved one again.

"Help me." Ritsuko beckoned as a sudden shiver rushed through the three talisman holders. As their respective planets powers materialized in their trademarks hues. The three lights swarming before Ritsuko. Dancing amoung one another before taking the shape of a golden chalice. One which slowly divided into two, one being transported to Sailor Moon herself. While the other remaining here before Ritsuko. Whom grasped onto the chalice brimming with so much power she couldnt help but to gape in awe. Anemone lowered her head to her Princess whom closed her eyes,willing the chalice to become one with her.

The holy Chalice now drawing out the Golden Crystal from Ritsuko. Carefully nestling the crystal within the Chalice it faded into Ritsuko's body. Whom touched the still warm place on her chest where the chalice remained. Her tear stained gaze noe beginning to cease. She thanked Haruka and the others for help. The women agreeing it would be better to take on the Daimons together as a team. All of them.

And that was when Ritsuko questioned Anemone, just how she knew they were in danger. And where were the others? "I was sent through the Gate of Time by you Princess. Mother of Stars. We were all sent to side you in this battle. This enemy was never meant to meet earth..." Anemone began as Ritsuko gasped as she recalled a conversation she and Helios had prior to this. It was then that she as Princess Rhea admitted to being selfish. To willing herself existence. But accidentally creating a trail for the Daimons to follow to their Solar System.

It was her fault. "Oh my God." Ritsuko whispered as her tears once again began as she gritted her teeth. It was her fault. Her fault the Daimons even showed up on earth. That Chibi Usa's soul had been taken. It was all her own doing. A selfish act to be with Helios...had caused such tragedy to befall Earth and those she loved. Setsuna hesitantly questioned what was wrong as Ritsuko peered towards Setsuna. Sorrow and regret evident in her gaze.

"Its my fault....my fault that the Daimons are here.." Ritsuko whispered her words shocking the outer senshi whom had originally believed it was they who had caused all this. But it wasn't. "Ritsuko.."Haruka began only to have Ritsuko hurriedly run out the room. Her tears of regret nevee ceasing their flow. It was her fault all of this had happened. And it was up to Ritusko to fix it.