Act. 67 The Soldier and the Princess

After drying her tears on Prince Endymion's cloak,the two Earth siblings made their way to the main entrance to the Golden Kingdom. It was there that the two siblings stood by their Mother Queen Calypso. While the entire Kingdom's people fought time find a seat. Eager to meet the new visitors. It surprised Prince Endymion that his mother had yet to tell him who these important visitors were. He was always the first to know of important things such as this. Yet the queen chose to keep this secret to herself. But why? Almost as if she sensed her son's will to know what she had up her sleeve. The beautiful Queen Calypso stood before her children and the entire Kingdom. A warm smile on her face as she greeted the entire population. "Dear people of Earth,today is a special day. A day where 3 strong individuals will be welcomed in open arms to our home. Please welcome the outer soldiers of our Solar System."Queen Calypso began as a large and intricate white door suddenly appeared before them.

Shimmering with unbelievable power,power that had yet to be welcomed into this world for centuries. This was the power. The power of distant soldiers. The power of the Outer Sailor Soldiers. Slowly the door began to creak open revealing the bodies of 3 women who began to walk towards them. Their bodies radiating immense power from their respective planets. One of the women was surrounded by a teal aura. A light as beautiful as any ocean Princess Rhea had ever seen. This guardian stood before them,her beauty was a remarkable sight.

She was the Soldier of the Deep Sea. Guardian of Embrace. Sailor Neptune. This guardian stood before the royals with her wavy teal hair which fell past her shoulders,and a pair of deep blue eyes. Almost as deep as the Princess she vowed to protect. Her outfit was like nothing Rhea had ever seen before,yet it consisted of a sea green choker,a tiara which was on her forehead with the jewel of her power. Her outfit was a combination of white dark navy blue and sea green. Sailor Neptune bowed before the royal family, introducing herself towards her Princess. "I am Sailor Neptune,guardian of the seas." The water guardian introduced with her head still bowed.

It was then that another woman appeared before them. The woman stood before them and flashed a sad smile,before Princess Rhea got a good look at her. She was a tall woman with knee length dark green hair,with abit of it tied into a single bun. Her attire was similar to Sailor Neptune's with garnet and white consisting of the main colors. She also held the legendary "Garnet Rod" in her grasp. Revealing to everyone who she truly was. She was Sailor Pluto. Guardian of Time and Space. The lone soldier of the Time and Space Door.

Seldom had anyone ever seen Pluto outside her post. And the fact that she was there before them was a rare sight indeed and a great honor. "I am Sailor Pluto,Keeper of Time."Sailor Pluto introduced before stepping aside to reveal the final guest. This one was different,she appeared to be very boyish and confident in her athletic ability and power. Something that was rare in the kingdom. The woman had short pale blonde hair and grayish blue eyes. For her attire it was a combination of navy blue and white. The moment the Soldier stepped from the door,the woman layed eyes on the person she had vowed to protect since the beginning of time. She was the Sailor Soldier of the Sky. Guardian of the Heavens. The warrior known as the infamous Sailor Uranus peered around herself. Noticing the large crowd her appearance and her fellow comrades had created. Their smiling faces eager to know more of these distant warriors. Uranus was not use to such happy faces and was quite unsure of this. Yet the moment she turned to meet the beautiful ceruleans eyes belonging to the one she was meant to protect. The Soldier of the Heavens was at a lost for words.

Never had she ever come across someone as stunning as the woman before her. This was her? This was the woman. The brilliant star in the galaxy which she had sworn to protect? Sailor Uranus stared towards the now smiling Princess Rhea. Who took a few steps towards the stunned warrior. Immediately Uranus bowed before the breathtaking Princess. Mumbling she was not worthy gazing upon her ethereal beauty. Smiling at her words Princess Rhea bid the blonde soldier to raise her head. And slowly Sailor Uranus did to meet the Deep cerulean pools belonging to Rhea.

Sailor Uranus struggled with her words unable to look away from the gaze of the princess. She took a deep breathe before taking Princess Rhea's hand in her gloved one. Peering up towards the beauty before stating "I am Sailor Uranus,Guardian of the Heavens."She said her voice filled to the brim with confidence,confidence that Rhea seemed to thrive off of. "My name is Rhea,and it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I hope we become great friends Uranus."Princess Rhea stated with a warm smile. Immediately Sailor Uranus turned bright red before planting her lips on the back of Rhea's hand.

Before silently praying that she and her Princess could indeed become great friends. Uranus from then on wished to stay by Princess Rhea's side forever. She wanted to be the sword that would fight off anyone who dared harm her. She wanted to bring a true smile to the blue eyes Princess. Uranus wanted to be the reason Rhea always smiled. It was selfish,but everyone had their own selfish desires. And her desire was someone she could never obtain. But that didn't mean she would not try.