Act. 110 Crystalized Miracle

In the comfort of her present family home; Astra; Princess of Elysion slept. The frazzled princess laying in the sheets that were still fragrant with her mother's perfume. The familiar scent that she grew up around as a child. As a little girl prancing around the "Star Palace" barefoot at most times. As little Astra, with her snow white locks would dance about it's mighty halls. Following the aroma of her mother's perfume; one that would lead her to her mother's location at all times. She would always fine Queen Rhea, who would greet her with a warm smile. Bidding her daughter to her, who would immediately run into her mother's arms. Nuzzling her face in the folds of her mother's gown. She was warm, like the sun above shining down upon Astra's skin. Queen Rhea was everything to the little Princess. She was home; she was warmth. She was safety. The little Princess would look up to her dazzling mother. Her warmth radiating off the Queen who held onto her daughter. Whispering how sweet her "Little Star" was.

"My little Star, know that you always have a special star in your own heart. And that Star burns within you. A special one is within all of us; and it will be with you always. Just like I always will be." Queen Rhea's words, The Mother of Stars brought joy to Princess Astra's heart. And as she grew she learned to believe in her mother's story of a Star within her. A power. Something that made her special. And this story brought the princess through many hard times. And now was no different. Clutching onto a large pillow to her chest, Princess Astra shed tears at the loss of her parents. She had failed in her mission. Breaching the doors of "Time and Space" in order to change fate had turned. Breaking all the laws of her time and yet still failure filled her. With the responsibility of her entire family upon her shoulders and the ability to create true miracles at her disposal. Astra had begun to realize just how much more powerful her mother truly was; and just how far away she was to achieving such a feat. With tears gleaming in her eyes Astra collapsed upon the bed. Her vision nothing but a blur, while her sobs filled the room.

She missed to comforts her parents once brought to her; their stern yet confident smiles. Her father, Helios and his kind words of encouragement. His much larger hands that would wrap around her. A shield that no one could pass. That was her father, the family she loved dearly. The parents that raised her and Altair to be the strong individuals that they were. Her tears stained the very pillows she held to her chest. As the memories of her smiling parents were what Astra attached herself to. Sobbing how sorry she was for her failure. She also began to wonder how long it would be until she too faded just like her mother's court. For she would too become that of a memory, along with her brother Altair. No one would remember them. Gritting her teeth Astra whispered into the night air. Stating how sorry she was and how desperate she was to change this horrid reality. It was then that Astra heard it, the familiar sound of bells in her ears. The sound seemed to surround the sorrowful Princess. Confusing her as she raised her head to the tinkering of bells. She knew this sound, it always brought peace to her soul. And that fact did not change, even in her dread. Astra couldn't help but to smile faintly at the noise. Recalling the last time she heard this sound, and found that memory. One where her father, Helios's would mount his faithful steed Pegasus. The winged horse and would sprint across the lovely skies of Elysion.

Immediately Princess Astra rose to her feet, the sound drawing near before a brilliant gold light struck the ground before her. Before taking the shape of the noble steed, Pegasus. The very same winged horse that Princess Rhea had rode upon with her father. A time of smiles and joy to the distraught Princess. Pegasus stood before the young Princess, bowing his head before her as he spoke. "Princess, there is still a chance. Do not give up yet." Pegasus stated, stirring hope within Astra who clutched onto her chest. Tears gleaming in her eyes as she prayed for the wellbeing of her parents. She prayed for a miracle. One which began to take shape, for Astra's normal civilian attire dissolved into golden embers of light. Embers that circled the Princess, her hands held together before the embers collected to form Princess Astra's trademark dark blue gown. One similar to her mother's, all the while a single tiara appeared on her head. With this Pegasus lowered for the Princess, who climbed upon his back. Gripping onto his gold reins tightly, the steed rode off into the sky. Ripping through space in order to return to a place of great need. Elysion. And with Princess Astra in tow, who held hope that there was a way to save her parents.

All the while awaiting in Elysion, as the dark sky continued to slowly spread about. Prince Endymion held onto his hold of the "Golden Shard". The brave Prince trying his best to hold off Nehelania to the best of his ability. And Princess Serenity was by his side, feeding him more energy from the "Silver Crystal" however even Princess Serenity was reaching her limit. Soon her vision began to fade, and Serenity found herself on her knees. Struggling to breathe. Endymion ceased his actions in order to held his love, only to earn the wrath of Nehelania. Who wrapped her tendril like hair around the two royals. Beginning to squeeze the very lives out of them. Princess Serenity cried out in pain, the sound alone causing Endymion's blood to boil. Though even through his own pain he reached out for his barely conscious love. Tears streamed down Serenity's cheeks as she slowly closed her eyes. The act alone sending Prince Endymion into a frenzy. He screamed out for Serenity, his voice seeming to shake to entire palace. But that was not all.

For in the once pitch black sky a single pillar of light breached it. A light that illuminated the entire city, along with blinding Queen Nehelania. Who screamed in anger as the blaring light only increased. Though within the light was none other than Princess Astra with Pegasus. Upon seeing Queen Nehelania, Astra bid the horse to move. Charging towards Nehelania who stood utterly perplexed at the appearance of Princess Astra. "You-!" Queen Nehelania hissed as Princess Astra bound from Pegasus's back. Her flowing gown rippling around her before shortening to that of thigh length. Landing before her uncle, Princess Astra glared towards Nehelania. Saying nothing before turning her attention to the crystal holding her mother. She stifled back a cry before placing her hand upon the crystal. Feeling a warmth from within. Smiling. Astra whispered to the crystal. "Mom." Upon those words being uttered the Golden Crystal within Princess Rhea began to shutter with light. Reacting to the plea of her daughter,who's own Golden Crystal blinked as well. Her mother was there, and Pegasus was right. There was still a chance to turn all of this around.