Act. 35 Peace and The Encounter

Together Ritsuko and Helios handpicked a lovely 2 bedroom condo,with lovely stainless steel appliances, beautiful white marble countertops. While the large living room itself led to the balcony which looked over their 3 story building and to the brilliant lights of the city below. Ritsuko and Helios had their own separate rooms decorated to their own likings.

But once in awhile Ritsuko would make her way into Helios's room. With its wooden framed bed with snow white silk sheets. As always Helios would happily welcome his lover to enter his domain. Never once pressuring his princess,knowing that everything would call into place for the two.

Rhea would always crawl into the silk sheets next to her lover, nuzzling her face into his warm and comfrotibg chest. Helios couldn't help but to wrap his strong arms around his reincarnated lover. Slowly running his slim fingers through Rhea's long flowing raven locks soothing. Oh how Rhea adored Helios,and his gentle touches,she was always reminded how much she truly loved the priest.

She always believed it was the sensarity he held,or was it the alluring way the priest stared at her. His calming amber eyes bringing Ritsuko to her very knees every time she looked at him. She smiled shyly towards the handsome priest,feeling her heart pound loudly in her chest she swore he could hear it.

"There is no need to be shy, my Beautiful Maiden." Helios whispered to her soothingly, before gently bringing Ritsuko's slim form closer to him. She looked up to him shyly once more before he delivered a sweet yet passionate kiss to her. His touch alone set her flesh on fire,but his kiss was enough to make her go to heaven. The two seemed to melt into each other as the intimacy between the two increased,leaving them breathless.

Ritsuko gasped for air as the two broke the kiss,Helios too gasped for air before finding himself playfully tickling his lovely princess. She released a high pitched squeal as they enjoyed their night together. Just as they had been doing for weeks now,just enjoying esachothers company. But something soon was about to change.

A day passed and Helios and Ritsuko decided to go out to town. The two holding hands as they explored the vast city around them. Ritsuko was dressed in a sleeveless black blouse,with s lovely ankle length dark blue and white maxi skirt. While Helios himself was dressed in a simple white long sleeved shirt,and blue jeans.

It had taken the young priest abit to become comfortable with the fashion which now stretched across Earth. But slowly he was becoming quite use to it. The two lovers roamed through town aimlessly,stopping at every few windows to window shop. Ritsuko happily tugged Helios along,and he simply enjoying her company allowed her. But what Ritsuko was not aware of was the pair of brilliant blue eyes which seemed to be glued to Ritsuko's every move.

Helios feeling the random stare turned towards the source of the stare gripped onto Ritsuko's side even more. Quietly leading her away from the piercing gaze. It was something about the gaze that made Helios nervous,and he didn't like it one bit.