Act. 96 Circus Distractions

With the scream of her father ringing in her ears Princess Astra took to action. The young woman's cerulean orbs now filled with fear. As she ran across the explosive terrain. Despite the cries from Sailor Moon and the others not to. Every other step causing the ground to burst upon contact. Dirr scattering across the area, along with Astra herself. Who narrowly dodged one of the explosive balls around her. Her body cacked with dirt and her dress slightly torn. But it did not matter. The Princess stood tall once more a look of pure determination etched upon her face. Giving Sailor Moon and the others courage as the women rose to their feet. For they took had been pelted by the explosive balls which had badly injured the senshi.

For they were all at a huge disadvantage, especially with their fight with Mistress Nine and Pharoah 90 just passed. The senshi had yet to be given the chance to rest. Their battle wracked bodies aching with every step. But they could not stop now, for their mission had yet to be finished. Through gritted teeth Sailor Mars stood beside Jupiter. The two women calling upon their separate planet powers. Their bodies outlined in their respective planets signature glows. The two women concentrating their planet power to none other than Astra. Her body seeming to react to the sudden flood of planet power which began to course through her veins. Astra's body now also overcome by a brilliant amber glow which blinded the blue haired woman. Enough for Sailor Venus to come running the young woman's way. Bearing the sword of their Princess in hand. And with a mighty swing of the sword Venus hit the girl square in the stomach. Sending her skidding across the hard asphalt quite aways from the senshi.

The young girl groaning in pain though she protectively clutched onto the blue orb in her hands. Almost as if her very life intended on it. Something that Sailor Mercury quickly took note of. The clever senshi snapping her fingers near her face causing her blue visor to form over her eyes. Sailor Mercury beginning to analyze the strange orb their enemy held along with the area around them. Quickly alerting the others that there were 3 other women hiding within the area. Each of them holding an orb as well which held alot of energy within them. "Aim for the orb!" Sailor Mercury instructed as Sailor Venus took note, hoisting the sword over her shoulder with Abit of difficulty. The blonde haired senshi preparing to strike the orb the blue haired girl held. The blue haired woman trembled, her grip never weakening on her orb. As she squeezed her eyes fighting awaiting the impact of the sword. Though it never came as the moment Sailor Venus lowered the blade upon the girl. She was stopped by a sudden whip which wrapped around Sailor Venus's wrists. Forcing her to release the sword, as the whip then jerked Sailor Venus backwards and into the hard elbow of a red haired woman. Sailor Venus gasped in pain,before her feet were then swept from underneath her by the woman. An irritated look evident on the woman's face as she then kicked Venus in the stomach with all her might.

The attack sending Sailor Venus tumbling away, hee body trembling in pain. As the whip soon released her, the woman cracking the whip in her hands in a threatening manner. All the while her blue haired companion stumbled to her feet. The woman pouting and complaining to the red haired woman in an almost child like manner. "Hey! They were mine VesVes! It was my turn first!" The blue haired woman wailed as to this the red haired woman released an irritated growl. Cracking her whip once more before stating "You were getting your butt handed to ya PallaPalla. Couldn't just sit there and watch." She remarked as the blue haired woman became silent for a moment before smiling adoringly at the woman before her. " Aww you were worried about me! VesVes cares! VesVes cares!" The teased over and over obviously getting under the woman called VesVes's skin as she screamed for PallaPalla to shut up and concentrate on the battle.

For their constant bickering had allowed Astra to harness the planet power she had been given by Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter. The glows around the two women slowly dissipating, along with their remaining strength. As Sailor Jupiter was the first to stumble, her vision soon blurring beyond recognition before she finally fell face first to the ground with a loud thud. Sailor Moon calling out to her fallen friend, while Sailor Mars soon followed the same motion. The fire senshi too falling to the ground her body refusing to move a single muscle. But still Sailor Mars whispered into the air. A message for only Astra to hear. "Take them down." With those words leaving her lips Sailor Mars fell unconscious, her sailor fuko dissapearing in a burst of embers. Leaving Rei in her casual priestess attire.

While Sailor Jupiter's fuko also dissapeared in a flash of lightning. Leaving her in her street attire as well. The two senshi now out of commission for the remainder of the battle. Leaving only Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon, a injured Sailor Venus and Astra. Who's body radiated with planet power causing her dress to shorten in length and form into the trademark sailor fuko she usually wore. A form that was known to make a miracle happen when the time was needed. And that time was now. As the white haired woman extended her right hand before her. Amber light forming in her grasp before taking the shape of her "Starlight Rod". The young soldier aiming her rod towards the sky above collecting the remaining planer power given to her by Jupiter and Mars. Red and green particles forming at the head of the rod. Greatly alarming VesVes who screamed for PallaPalla to run.

"But VesVes!-" PallaPalla objected earning VesVes a groan as she explained the situation as quickly as she could. All the while Neo Sailor Constellation continued to collect the planet power within her clutches. Seeking to strike the women down that stood in her way, and save her family. "That's not a regular senshi! She's something else! We can't take her now! Not without Nehelania's help!" She roared with a single wave of her rod a massive ray of fire which was surrounded by a crackling lightning came rushing their way. Seeing this VesVes pushed her companion out of the way. Taking the brunt of the attack, as her screams sounded through the night. Her body wracked from head to toe in and burns, all the while too trembling due to the elecric volts. Unable to speak the woman slumped to her knees in silence. Pain screaming in every part of her body as her friend came rushing to her side. Tears streaming down her cheeks as PallaPalla glared towards Neo Sailor Constellation. Not caring who she was. She would have revenge for hurting her friend.

"I'm not done with you!" PallaPalla hissed, that orb of hers giving off an intense dangerous glow. Seeing this Neo Sailor Constellation sought to protect Sailor Moon who was now PallaPalla's target. Sailor Moon screamed in fear as PallaPalla sent a large exploding ball her way. The senshi refusing to leave her friends behind. Holding onto Rei and Makoto tightly, awaiting the blow. But felt nothing as before them stood a shimmering gold barrier. Created by none other Neo Sailor Constellation. With her rod still in hand she stood her mind still bent on saving her father. Though she suddenly caught the other 3 enemies leaving. One calling out the the other two saying that their work was done.

"We're done here guys, let's hurry before she gets mad again." Hearing this the blue haired woman began to throw a tiny fit. Though she turned her attention to her injured friend. Realization hitting her as she quietly and carefully held onto her friend. Though not breaking eye contact with the new soldier she bragged. " Even with all that power your too late! Queen Nehalania got what she wanted anyway! You lost!" She mocked before dissapearing in a dim blue light, her words alarming Neo Sailor Constellation. Who immediately dashed towards the condo her heart pounding in her chest. Praying that she was wrong, the she had not failed. That she had made it in time.

Barging into the condo the young woman called out for her father. Dashing from room to room in search of him. Before soon coming to the bedroom which was in shambles, but most of all her father was no where to be found. Overcome with tears Neo Sailor Constellation fell to her knees. Her tears never stopping as she cried out for her father. Begging him to come back. "Daddy,no!" She wept and wept into the night until another thought soon made its way to the young Princess. With her failure what had become of her mother?