Act. 48 Crystal Consequences

Elsewhere in the palace tucked in a forgotten Prayer Room,lay Queen Rhea. Encased in lovely silver and gold hued crystal where she would continue to sleep until it was over. Until the horrid war between the Black Moon and the White Moon ended,then and only then would she and Neo Queen Serenity awaken. But as of now something within Queen Rhea's crystal prison began to react. Catching the attention of her husband,future Helios. Who stood beside his dear wife,a distressed look on his face. He stared towards his wife who's serene face began to distort into a face filled pain.

Helios took a hesitant step back as Queen Rhea'a eyes shot open,the once lovely cerulean pools fading into a bloody crimson. She glared towards her crystal prison,using her strength to press against the crystal. While bit by bit the crystal began to crack under the pressure. Fearful at his wife's sudden transformation Helios dashed from the room, running from hallway to hallway in search for his dear friend. King Endymion. After many minutes of running Helios made his way to the Command Center, his appearance shocking Sailor Moon,Sailor Venus and Tuxedo Kamen. "Helios?" The three asked in confusion as the breathless man gasped for air.

"Endymion." Helios breathed walking towards the hologram, who reached for his friend asking if he was alright. "Old Friend,what's wrong?" King Endymion asked his dear friend who desperately begged for his assistance. "It's Rhea-! Something's happened to her!" Helios exclaimed towards the young King who's eyes widened in fear. It appeared things had occurred quicker than he had expected,which meant one thing. Sailor Constellation or Rhea, was lost to them. "Take us to her." King Endymion demanded as Helios immediately nodded hurriedly leading the group the the crystal clad halls of the palace to the hidden Prayer Room where the now awakened Queen Rhea lay.

King Endymion stared in disbelief towards his sister as her now crimson eyes bore into his own as the very sight of her began to crack her crystal tomb. Tuxedo Kamen stared towards his sister in both shock and confusion as Sailor Moon covered her mouth in shock. "Rhea." She whispered as the Queen almost as if she heard her name being called slowly turned towards Sailor Moon. A smirk appearing on her lips as she pressed her hand against the crystal watching as a huge piece of it shattered on contact.

Sailor Moon jumped back fearfully as King Endymion held his staff over his head. "Tuxedo Kamen! Sailor Venus! Lend me your strength!" He called out to them as Tuxedo Kamen extended his hand for the staff as did Sailor Venus as vibrant light emitted from their bodieanans centered at the top of the staff. "Confine!" King Endymion shouted as silver and gold hued chains wrapped themselves around the crystal prison,entrapping Queen Rhea once more.

She screamed angrily her eyes ablaze with pure rage as she fought against the chains which bound her. While hiding nearby stood both Astra and Altair who were in pure shock towards their mother. She was no longer the strong and loving woman the twins had loved the moment they opened their newborn eyes. Now she was an entity who was bent on destroying their home. King Endymion flinched as Queen Rhea began to break links in the chains, he knew even with his past self and past Venus he would be unable to contain his sister. And if her power were to ever leak out of the palace it would practically become a beckon for the Black Moon to attack them once more.

King Endymion then turned towards his niece and nephew,Astra and Altair. Who gripped onto each others hands as the two began to step forward to their mother,determined to help their Uncle contain her power. Astra made eye contact with her brother,who simply nodded towards his sister before placing their hands on their chests. Immediately beginning to call out to their power for which they shared with their mother and uncle. It was true they were mere rookies compared to their mother,but they did have the power.

The two siblings closed their eyes before beginning a silent prayer. Almost immediately a bright gold light began to emit from the two children,radiating throughout the entire prayer room. Tuxedo Kamen,Sailor Venus and Sailor Moon shielded their eyes from the brilliant light which began to shower the crystal in which Queen Rhea was encased. She released a frustrated cry as the chains increased in both strength and numbers. And fixed her to lay once again on the pedestal. Queen Rhea growled angrily as the gold light showered her body. Suddenly a sudden feeling to sleep overtook her as Queen Rhea collapsed on the pedestal, returning to her crystal encased slumber for the time being.

The crystal which encased her slowly began to repair itself due to the power from the twins shared Golden Crystal. The two both smiled towards one another as their brilliant light began to dim into nothing. Astra slowly leaned against her brother, exhaustion overtaking her as she collapsed against him. And her brother, Altair putting on a brave face as he scooped his little sister in his arms. "You two did very well." King Endymion complemented them as Altair nodded before walking to his father Helios, who hugged his son. Careful not to harm Astra as he asked Altair to take Astra to her room which he agreed to. Leaving the adults left in their mother's tomb.

Sailor Moon eyed the now sleeping Queen Rhea, asking just exactly what had happened to her. King Endymion turned towards Helios who silently nodded before the King spoke. "Queen Rhea was impacted by her past self,when Sailor Constellation was abducted-" King Endymion began only to have his sentence to be finished by Tuxedo Kamen. " They must have done something to her." "But her eyes-! Why?" Sailor Moon asked as Tuxedo Kamen banged a fist against a crystal clad pillar. "Because she's gone-!" He choked out, pain evident in his voice as he struggled to keep it together.

She was gone,his sweet and brave little sister. His Rhea. Sailor Constellation the Shepherd of Stars,had been lost to them. The bright light of her heart had been snuffed out completely. And most of all beyond his reach,and beyond Helios's. If she was lost what would happen to Helios? And of course their children? How could he save them from her similar fate?