Act. 55 Queen of Nemesis Black Lady

Act.55 Queen of Nemesis Black Lady

Black Lady cackled towards Sailor Constellation and the others before snapping her fingers ordering Prince Demande and Saphir to attack the girls. "With these Beast hands." Saphir stated in a trance like manner before extending his demon like hands towards Princess Sailor Constellation and Helios. Instinctively Constellation gripped onto the Starlight Rod tightly preparing to defend herself,yet it was not necessary. Before she could object Princess Sailor Constellation was pushed out of the way by her dear Helios whom was grabbed roughly by Saphir's Beast hands. A smirk appeared on Saphir's face as he begn to squeeze the very life from Helios.

Helios released a strangled cry into the air as Constellation ran towards her love,demanding he be released this instant. Black Lady rolled her eyes as she ordered someone Sailor Constellation was not expecting to stop her. Her brother. Tuxedo Kamen. Tuxedo Kamen gripped onto Sailor Constellation's wrist tighly until she released a yelp,dropping the Starlight Rod in the process. She wanted as it fell to the ground with a loud clank before dispersing into millions and millions of tiny white feathers. "Endymion?!" Sailor Constellation screamed hoping to drive some sense into her brother, but her cries fell on deaf ears. His once deep and warm cerulean eyes were now dull and clouded by the influence of Black Lady.

At the moment he was no longer Sailor Constellation's loving brother. He was a pawn of Black Lady's and a dangerous one at that. Tuxedo Kamen twisted Constellation's arm at a unnatural angle causing her to cry out in utter agony before being roughly pushed to the ground. "Mamo Chan!"Sailor Moon cried out to her love catching his attention for a brief moment. " Give up!"Black Lady called out towards Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon glared towards Black Lady,declaring she would not give up.  Earning a swift slap to the face by Black Lady who merely smirked at Sailor Moon's reddened cheek. "I said give up." Black Lady began before floating over to Tuxedo Kamen.

His arms outstretched for Black Lady as she immediately wrapped hers around his neck before kissing him,her own father on the lips. Sailor Moon along with her court,Rhea's court and Sailor Constellation gasped in shock towards Black Lady not believing what they were seeing. Slowly Black Lady pulled away from his lips,before smirking towards everyone. "This planet means nothing to me now,I have what i want." She declared referring to Tuxedo Kamen who stared towards her with a blank expression on his face. "Not if I can help it!" Sailor Mars shouted as she slowly began to collect a large amount of flames in her hands. "No stop! That's still Chibi Usa!" Sailor Moon stated,stopping Sailor Mars in her tracks who gritted her teeth.

"Then what do we do?!" Sailor Mars exclaimed before she along with the rest of Sailor Moon's court ànd Constellation's were grabbed by Saphir's Beast hands and flung into a crumbling wall a great distance away. Sailor Moon screamed for her friends,running to them before coming face to face with Prince Demande who eyed her lovely figure. "You could have been mine." Prince Demande stated before wrapping his hands around Sailor Moon's neck,choking her. She gasped for air,her hands outstretched for Tuxedo Kamen to save her. "M-Mamo chan-!" She cried out as suddenly the jewel at the center of her tiara along with Constellation's began to give off a vibrant glow.

Noticing this Black Lady immediately ordered Demande to finish Sailor Moon off once and for all,but it was too late. Slowly Sailor Moon's body was overcome by a blinding silver light which forced Prince Demande to release her. Sailor closed her eyes as slowly her normal Sailor fuko began to unravel into millions of white ribbons only to be replaced by a long flowing white gown with a large white bow at the back of it. She watched as her traditional tiara was replaced with a crown fit for a Queen. Everyone stared in awe as Sailor Moon's long flowing blonde hair was replaced by a lovely snow white hue. Slowly the light dyed out revealing no longer Sailor Moon, but the one person who could talk some sense into Chibi Usa. Neo Queen Serenity.

Neo Queen Serenity stared towards the petrified form of Black Lady as a saddned expression appeared on the beautiful Queen's face. "Small Lady." She breathed,her voice as sweet a honey which seemed to shake Black Lady to her core. "M-Momma." She whispered,her hands covering her mouth in shock as she watched her beautiful mother walk towards her. The warm smile she always use to share with her evident on her face. Even after all the terrible things she had done to her mother,her friends,her father,this entire planet her mother still loved her. Unable to stop herself Black Lady ran into her mother's arms. Feeling the motherly love she had craved for so long,tears of joy rolled down Black Lady's cheeks as she gripped onto her mother tightly listening to her mother's soothing voice.

Whilw watching the entire scene Wiseman glared,shedding his false skin before revealing his true form. For he was the dead planet Nemesis and had absorbed the power of the entire planet. Neo Queen Serenity stared up towards his disturbing form,her grip tightening on Black Lady as she slowly began to shrink down to her original Small Lady self. Small Lady Serenity gripped onto her mother fearfully as the determined Queen held onto her daughter tighly. What she didnt notice was the weakened form of Sailor Constellation who lay on the dirt ground unresponsive.

Helios spotting his love on the ground he called for her,begging for her to open her eyes. Yet she continued to sleep,yet her tiara continued to give off a faint gold glow. Neo Queen Serenity turned towards her fallen friend, her hand extended for her friend as an invisible force brought the sleeping Sailor Constellation to her side. "My friend you risked alot to help me once again. You haven't changed." Neo Queen Serenity whispered to her friend as a faint warm glow began to emit from the two women blinding everyone around them. Wiseman hissed towards the light knowing that no good would come from this light.

The final battle was about to begin and he intended to be the victor.