Act 31. Final Battle I

Ami working together with both Luna and Artemis discovered that their was a strange warped space which had taken root in the coldest reaches of the planet. And according to Luna,that was where they would find the only entrance to the Dark Kingdom. Without any hesitation Usagi rose to her feet. Determination in her bright blue eyes. She wanted to save Rhea,and deep down within her she knew that only she could handle such a task.

"Moon Prism Power! Make up!" Usagi called out,cupping her lovely brooch in her hands. Immediately her civilian clothes dispersed into millions of tiny ribbons which rapidly wrapped around her body. Taking the form of her Sailor fuko,she slowly opened her eyes standing beside Tuxedo Kamen. Who held a troubled expression on his face. Sailor Moon knew something was troubling him,she just didn't know how she could help him.

Sailor Moon hesitantly reached for Tuxedo Kamen's glove clad hand,giving his hand a gentle squeeze. Hoping to reassure him everything would be alright. Tuxedo Kamen turned to Sailor Moon,a gentle yet pain filled smile on his face. He knew Sailor Moon meant well,but something just seemed off.

One by one each senshi invoked their home planets to still them with their power. Before long 8 senshi clad in their sailor fuko stood,with determination evident in their eyes. Sailor Moon ordered the girls to hold hands,forming a circle consisting of 9 senshi and Tuxedo Kamen. Each senshi calling out to their power as beams of crimson,aqua,emerald,and orange lights shot from one side of the circle. While the other one came alive with colors of onyx,pale blue,emerald and silver which lit the very sky above them.

"Sailor Planet! Teleport!" The girls exclaimed as the circle of girls dissapeared in the brilliance of their rainbow hued beams. The senshi held onto each other hands tightly for dear life,as their circle touched down in the center of the shivering cold tundra of their destination. The girls shivered at the sheer cold as the artic wind tossed their hair violently in its midst. Tuxedo Kamen stood close to Sailor Moon,using his cape to block abit of the snow storm that he could.

Though everyone seemed to be struggling to see due to the raging blizzard. Sailor Mercury formed her aqua blue visor over her eyes,analyzing the strange and combative storm. "Its an unnatural snow storm,probably a welcome from Queen Beryl herself." Sailor Mercury commented.

Sailor Moon gripped onto Tuxedo Kamen's hand tightly,giving it a tight squeeze as the group began to treck through the frozen tundra. Although unknowingly the group of rescuers were being watched by Queen Beryl who had a very conniving way to make their mission even more difficult.

Inside her throne room stood Queen Beryl,who watched over the group of senshi with a smirk on her face. She knew that they would be foolish enough to come after her to save Rhea. And because of this the evil queen had something cooked up specially for them. Beryl tore her gaze to the sleeping form of Rhea,who lay on a stone slab where she was sure Queen Metalia would do away with her.

Yet strangely the thought of Princess Rhea's demise did not please her as she thought it would. It was the complete opposite, the jealous queen was sad and enraged at the thought. In her mind she truly hadn't received her revenge for what had occurred so log ago in the Golden Kingdom.

"They have come to rescue you,Rhea." Queen Beryl spoke while carlessly running her fingers through the sleeping Princess's raven locks. "To bad they will never reach you." She stated with a smirk,snapping her fingers as the blizzard which hindered the senshi's way increased it strength. Blurry heir vision completely and utterly seperating them one by one.

"Tuxedo Kamen!" Sailor Moon exclaimed,her hands outstretched for her lover through the blizzard. Tuxedo Kamen reached out for the his love,his fingertips grazing her own before Sailor Moon dissapeared out of sight into the icy tundra. "Usako!" Tuxedo Kamen called out in a distressed manner,realizing that the entire group had indeed been separated.

Tuxedo Kamen peered around the area realizing that the once raging blizzard had died down into a simple gentle breeze. It confused him greatly as in the distance appeared the silhouette of Rhea. Who's long flowing raven hair being tossed in the gentle breeze. Tuxedo Kamen ran towards his sister,his hand outstretched for her.

Only to watch her fall to the ground,a pool of crimson forming around her body. He screamed for Rhea,rushing to her side. Tears rolled down his cheeks as Tuxedo Kamen scooped Rhea's limp body into his arms. Visibly trembling as he gripped onto her now cold form. Although behind him the lovely silhouette of Princess Serenity took form.

She gently placed her hand on his shoulder,smiling warmly towards her. But soon felt a sudden pain pierce her very chest. Serenity fell to the cold tundra ground beside Tuxedo Kamen,her body trembling violently beside him before laying still. And unresponsive.

Tuxedo Kamen stared towards Serenity's motionless body before releasing a pain filled cry into the air. Inside his mind Tuxedo Kamen was living through his worst fears. Being completely powerless where the two most important women in his life needed him. Yet in reality he,and both of senshi lay glued to the dark hued marble floor.

Each senshi unable to move due to being bound by a mysterious force. Yet their cries echoed throughout the halls of the Dark Kingdom's palace. Where they continued to suffer through their darkest fears. Believing that they had failed in their mission to save their princess. In their minds, there was no hope.

While elsewhere in the palace relishing in their pain was Queen Beryl who began to prepare Rhea to be fully absorbed into Queen Metalia. With her fully absorbed the evil essence would be fully revived, and overall unstoppable. Especially with the hidden power which lay dormant within Rhea that even Beryl had not been aware of. If she knew before Beryl would have killed Rhea herself and kept her power a secret. Yet instead she had to give Rhea as payment to Queen Metalia. For allowing her to seek her revenge.

Queen Metalia laughed manically at the sight of the 8 senshi and young prince suffering greatly. All the while their very pain fed the darkness she was born from. "Beryl." Queen Metalia called out as Beryl bound the sleeping Rhea to the stone slab at the center of the room. "We are not finished,I want one more." Queen Metalia stated,her darkness seeping throughout the room in a haze before materializing the confused form of Sailor Moon.

She peered around the dark throne room spotting her many friends and lover on the ground screaming in agonizing pain. "Tuxedo Kamen!" Sailor Moon exclaimed rushing to his side,hearing his pain filled scream loud and clear. Sailor Moon gripped onto his screaming form crying out for help.

Meanwhile watching from the comfort of the Command Center praying for the senshis return stood Luna and Artemis. The two cats watched the horrid scene on the screen hoping that somehow the senshi would overpower this illusion and wake up. Before their eyes Sailor Moon gripped onto the "Moon Stick". Shouting out words of healing she hoped would reach her friends. " Everyone! Rhea! Moon Healing Escalation! "She shouted as a bright silver light spewed from the wand seeping into the very nightmares of the girls.

And as if a beacon of hope had come shining down from the heavens,the girls were drawn to the illuminating light. One by one the girls approached the light in their nightmares,striving to catch the light and break the shackles of their confinement.