Act. 78 Warning

After aiding her new friend Hotaru in her time of need,Chibi Usa took her leave. Knowing if she was away from home too long surely Usagi and Mamoru would notice her absence. And it was with a heavy heart Chibi Usa ran. The storm yet to clear as rain began to pelt the pink haired child. With no umbrella the young maiden ran, not caring that she would be soaked to the bone before she made it home. She had no regrets. She had helped someone who was in need. Chibi Usa decided it would be best to come up with a small lie about where she had been. Not too sure how everyone would take it that Chibi Usa's new friend happened to be the daughter of the Head of Mugen. The very place the senshi believed to be tbe heart of the new enemy.

Chibi Usa just could not risk it. She would keep Hotaru hidden from the others in order to protect her. And somehow prove Hotaru's innocence in all of this. With her mind clouded with thoughts unfamiliar to her. It was true Chibi Usa was older than her appearance, but still she had the mind of a child. And keeping a secret such as this could eat her alive with guilt. Guilt that could even darken the most valiant warriors heart. And in truth Chibi Usa was not too sure how long she could keep up the charade.

Lying to everyone. Those who cared about her. It was a betrayal of trust she this and yet still....Chibi Usa felt obligated. There was just something about Hotaru that just seemed so familiar to her. She always seemed so sad, her smiles never holding any true happiness within them. And Chibi Usa wished to bring true joy to Hotaru. She just didnt know her reasoning, Chibi Usa just wanted it. And with that Chibi Usa made her way home. Under the gaze of someone whom had been quite happy to see Chibi Usa.

But upon seeing Small Lady Serenity leave the home where darkness poured from like an endless reservoir. The deep red eyes of the woman remained just that. A watchful gaze, remaining silent. Unsettled to see the future of the Moon Kingdom held in the very balance. The wise woman bit her bottom lip,deciding it was time to make her presence known to the few. The few souls that who aid her in the wish in saving the world from darkness once more. Turning her gaze away from the fleeting form of Chibi Usa,who had safely made it home.

The watchful gaze of the woman now turned towards a not so far away apartment building. A bulding where the woman could sense the planet power so similar to her own. Rippling about in the form of ocean blue and an almost gold hue of lights. The woman smiled to herself before finding herself running through the rain. Ignoring the fact that she was soaked to the bone, the woman entered the building. Silence enveloping the air about her as the woman drew near to her targets.

As talking among themselves in that very same apartment building was none other than Haruka and Michiru. Whom had reconciled the night prior thanks to the kindness of Ritsuko. And now the soldiers conversed about ways of taking Mugen down. The two coming to the conclusion that time was infact running out for them. And if action was not taken then the "Sovereign of Silence" would return to this world once again. Ending it. Just as she had done so long ago during the Silver Millennium. " We can't wait any longer, we have to strike now Haruka." Michiru pointed out once more.

Her deep blue orbs filled with determination, gaze unwavering causing Haruka to rub the back of her head. Knowing that Michiru was right, but she was unsure. It was true the two of them were stronger than the inner senshi, but still Haruka was not too sure the two of them could take down this enemy alone. " I know, but were at a disadvantage. We dont know enough to strike yet." "The longer we wait the stronger they become! We have to!" "Michiru no-" Haruka began her voice holding abit more authority than Michiru's. Causing the teal haired woman to become silent. Knowing she had angered Haruka with her words.

Sighing lightly Haruka drew near, her hands clasping onto Michiru's. The gentleness drawing Michiru to meet the gaze of the one she loved more than anything. "I wont risk your safety for this." Haruka finished,her words making Michiru's heart flutter. And a warm smile to form on Michiru's lips. "Haruka-" Michiru began as she opened her mouth to reassure her love. All would be well. Just as it always was. As long as the two of them were together. And yet an intruder had interrupted their private moment.

As the elevator leading up to the floor the two women owned began to light up. Signalling that someone was on their way up. Haraka stood before Michiru, her back to the elegant woman in a protective manner. As the elevator creaked slightly before openings its doors revealing the form of a woman.

The woman was fairly tall, her skin seemingly naturally tan. All the while the woman held dark green locks where some hung freely while some was pulled into a bun. Upon seening the two of them before her the woman flashed the 2 senshi a brief smile before getting down to business.

"Im afraid things are more dire than you realize." The woman stated her appearance and words shocking both Haruka and Michiru who could not believe what they were seeing. The person who stood before them had never oncd left her post according the legend and yet here she was. "Michiru is right, we need to act now." The woman stated as both Michiru and Haruka nodded in agreement listening to the information their new ally had for them. Now realizing that things were as she said even worst than they thought.