Act. 66 Beginning of a Memory

Princess Rhea stood in silence as she allowed her many servants to dress her. Already one of the servants was gently curling the ends of her starless hair into their trademark soft ringlets. While another one continued to tailor her dress. It was indeed Rhea's fault. While striving to skip out on her duties to pray to the Golden Crystal. The lovely princess had tripped and ripped the dress entirely. She had expected a well deserved scolding from her mother Queen Calypso for her stupidity. But instead the beautiful Queen simply shook her head at her daughter. Stating that she had more important things to worry about.

Apparently 3 surprise guests would be coming to the Earth Kingdom. Guests that no one had seen in almost a century. This puzzled Princess Rhea greatly. As far as she knew her dear friend Serenity,Princess of the Moon knew everyone. But even she was puzzled by the surprise visitors. "Maybe they are princes from another galaxy!" Princess Serenity suggested with her warm smile. Immediately the two Princesses giggled before Princess Rhea playfully shoved the Moon Princess.

She wouldn't tell Serenity but she had no need for a prince. Princess Rhea believed she had already found her knight in shining armor. And he was never far from her side. It was in fact the handsome Priest of the Golden Crystal. Helios. The moment Rhea set eyes on Helios she felt immediately drawn to him. Princess Rhea craved to be near him,to feel his breathe on the back of her neck. She wanted to hear him call her name. To have him hold her in his arms and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. But even Rhea knew the difference between fantasy and reality. And according to her mother and her arranged marriage with a man she had never layed eyes on.

Princess Rhea always knew she would have to surrender herself to such a fate. But Rhea never anticipated herself falling in love. With these thoughts racing through her mind,Princess Rhea was finally dressed in her one strapped dark blue and gold trimmed dress. Finishing off her look by slipping on a matching pair of golf heels and allowing her curls to settle. The young princess left the comforts of her room and made her way down the long corridor lined with beautiful amber and translucent crystal.

To those who gazed upon the Princess of Earth she was a vision of beauty. Many even believed her beauty even rivaled that of the Princess of the Moon Serenity. But those who truly knew the Princess also knew she was her own person. She was someone who was so sweet and compassionate to others, that her mere smile was enough to make others days. But to people who had yet to gaze upon her,to hear her voice. Yet even though she was inde3d very beautiful, Princess Rhea was not vain. She was humble and strove to prove to those around her that she was more than a pretty face. She wanted to prove that she was a capable woman. Capable of choosing who to fall in love with and spend the rest of her life with.

As Princess Rhea continued her way down the hallway she was greeted by any servants. Who bowed at her very feet in the upmost respect, earning a warm smile from their sweet princess. Her smile seeming to radiate a strong and strange amount of warmth and energy that lifted the very spirits of the people of Earth. No for all of the solar system.

And her smile only brightened when she saw her dear brother Endymion. He was in fact almost her twin when the two would stand aide by side with one another. And as of late the two siblings rarely had the chance of seeing one another. And Rhea knew why. It was because of her brother's secret rendezvous with The Princess of the Moon. Princess Serenity. One of Princess Rhea's dear friends. It was true Princess Rhea had in fact introduced the lovers but since then....Princess Rhea was left alone. With the confusing emotions of feeling of utter loyalty to her planet. Yet...Rhea also felt hollow without the ability to be with the one person she truly wished for. Helios.

Hesitantly Princess Rhea extended her hand for her brother. Tugging on his long cloak like she always did as a child when she wished for the undivided attention of her elder brother. On instinct Prince Endymion turned to meet the distraught gaze of Princess Rhea. Whom has wanted to explain how she felt about he'd current situation to her brother for quite sometime. Prince Endymion was never one for words,especially when it came to his sister's tears. But instead he held her,and allowed her to released her frustration in a barrage of sobs into his chest. Endymion only hoped that his sister would never gave such heartache again,but time was always such a cruel thing.